Hi, guys. Charlie here for a little Weird But True behind the scenes for the master defenders episode.
大家好。我是查理,欢迎收看世界真奇妙。本期是关于防守高手一集的幕后故事。
The storyline is Kirby and I are in this competitive animal role-playing league called the live action battle league.
故事情节是我和柯比参与了一次竞争激烈的动物角色扮演联盟,也叫作真人战斗联盟。
Cah.
啊。
This whole episode kind of culminates in one giant event.
一场大事件将这一集推至高潮。
No. No.
不。不。
And this was one of the most fun things that we filmed all season,
这是我们整季拍摄中的最有趣的事情之一,
because people who are usually doing other jobs had a chance to appear on camera.
因为通常从事其他工作的人有机会出现在镜头上。
The first character that we have is Kara.
我们的第一个角色是卡拉。
Kara is an associate producer and she appeared as a member of the Reno Rhinos.
卡拉是副制作人,她是雷诺犀牛队的成员。
Next we have Taylor. Taylor's a production assistant and he was a member of the Tallahassee Tigers.
接下来是泰勒。泰勒是制片助理,也是塔拉哈西老虎队的成员。
Next we have Matt, who's a member of the art department, He looked particularly demonic and menacing and played on the Kenosha Cucumbers.
接下来是马特,他是艺术部门的一员,看起来像是妖魔鬼怪,他扮演基诺莎黄瓜。
The final person we have is named Aaron, a production assistant, and he's a member of the Jacksonville Jellyfish.
最后一个人是亚伦,他是制作助理,也是杰克逊维尔水母队的一员。
He had that great little umbrella with the tassels that are dangling down.
他有一把很棒的垂着流苏的小伞。
He wore those ridiculous goggles.
他戴着可笑的护目镜。
Haha.
哈哈。
This was one of the final moments..
这是最后一刻…
He hit me and then I'll put down the flower.
他打中了我,我得把花放下。
That ended up being really creative and just a wonderful collaborative experience.
结果真的很有创意,这是一次美妙的合作体验。
Action!
开始!
Yeah, arrgggggg!
呀啊啊啊!