Hi, guys.
大家好。
Thanks for stopping by and checking out some Weird But True behind the scenes.
感谢收看世界真奇妙的录制幕后花絮。
I'm Charlie.
我是查理。
And right now we're gonna talk about the paper episode.
现在我们要展示纸一集。
Charles, we gotta do something.
查理,我们得做点什么。
There's not a chance.
没有机会了。
It opens having a debate about what to do with all the crafts that have taken over the entire room.
剧集的一开始,我们讨论如何处理堆满整个房间的手工艺品。
Our attitudes reflect who we are in real life.
我们以真实生活中的态度进行录制。
Which made it fun and very easy to write, and also very easy to act out.
这使得这集充满趣味,很容易录制,也很容易表演出来。
Kirby's being ridiculous.
柯比太可笑了。
Charlie's being ridiculous.
查理太可笑了。
Check this out.
看看这个。
But the coolest part about the whole episode was the craftalanche.
但这一集中最酷的部分就是手工艺品崩塌。
No one is throwing anything.
别扔东西。
So naturally we had to figure out a way to shoot that in the studio.
我们当然要在摄影棚里拍摄。
There's a wall in back and the top is open.
后面有一堵墙,顶部是开着的。
We built a bunch of scaffolding that two people stood on top of.
我们搭了一堆脚手架,两个人站在上面。
Also, on either side of the camera, we had a couple more people standing with crafts and when they heard a cue...
在摄影机两边站着很多人,他们拿着手工艺品,当他们听到提示时……
She's going to say "what's that sound?"
她会说“什么声音?”
One, two, act
一,二,开始
They started pummeling us with a bunch of different crafts.
这些人开始用一堆手工艺品砸我们。
This is my shake.
到我摇晃了。
And the final piece, the camera guy started like shaking the camera.
最后一段,摄影师可是摇动摄像机。
Action!
开始!
You got any staples?
你有订书钉吗?
Nope but I have a paper clip.
没有,但是我有一个回形针。
You hear that?
你听到了吗?
Ahhhhhhh! Charles.
啊啊啊!查理。
Charles.
查理。
I'm ok!
我没事!
But the neat thing about is there are a lot of hidden Easter eggs.
但最妙的是有很多隐藏的复活节彩蛋。
You can find like a pig and a snake from invasives.
你细心观察,可以找到猪、蛇。
The space ship diorama is in there and crazy roller coasters.
那里有太空船透景画,还有疯狂的过山车。
Including the biggest Easter egg, the giant shark that they made in season one.
包括体型最大的复活节彩蛋,他们在第一季制作的巨型鲨鱼。
We like pretended we were scuba divers underwater and this thing was featured heavily.
我们喜欢假装我们是水下潜水者,而这个东西的特色很明显。
Sometimes to save a tree...
有时候为了拯救一棵树……
It didn't entirely survive launching into a garbage bin.
它被扔进垃圾箱后,并没有完整存活下来。
Charles, Nooooo!
查理,不!
And lost a couple fins.
失去了几根鳍。
But yeah. We still got it.
但是是的。我们仍然留着它。
This was the most hated craft by the entire art team cause it took em like a week to make.
这是整个艺术团队最讨厌的手艺,因为他们花了整整一个星期的时间。
But it came out great.
但结果很好。
I mean, look at that.
我是说,看看这个。
And we got to use it in two episodes.
我们要在两集里使用它。
So, there you go, guys. That's a little bit about the paper episode and the craftalanche.
好了,观众们。这集有关纸一集和工艺品崩塌。
We'll see you guys next time! Out!
下次见!结束!