Look, a shooting star! It must be Christmas!
看,一颗流星!一定是圣诞节了!
It's not Christmas until my daddy gets home.
爸爸回到家才算圣诞节。
Kevin the Carrot was a long way from home.
胡萝卜凯文离家还很远。
Would he spend Christmas all cold and alone?
他会在寒冷和孤独中度过圣诞节吗?
Is it spring already?
现在已经是春天了吗?
No, it's Christmas. But I need to get home.
不,现在是圣诞节。但是我要回到家里去。
Christmas without Kevin just wouldn't be the same.
没有凯文,圣诞节就完全不一样了。
If he didn't return, how would Katie explain?
如果他没有回来,凯蒂要怎么解释呢?
Kevin the Carrot? What are you doing here? Santa?
胡萝卜凯文?你在这里干什么?圣诞老人?
Let's get you home. I've got an idea.
我们送你回家吧。我有个好办法。
Oh, hedgehog, full moon tonight.
哦,刺猬,今晚是满月。
Daddy!
爸爸!
That magical moment was finally here.
神奇的时刻终于到来了。
Christmas together, with those who hold dear.
圣诞节,一定要和那些你爱护的人一起度过。
Great story, Santa. Did I seem grumpy at the beginning?
故事真不错,圣诞老人。不过我在一开始是不是看起来脾气很坏?
Well, you can be a bit prickly. Merry Christmas, everyone.
额,你可以动辄发火的。祝所有人圣诞快乐。