手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

家庭剧情电影《我的佐伊》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Zoe, time to wake up.

佐伊,该起床了。
How is she?
她最近怎么样?
She's great, you're picking up her today, right?
她很好,你今天去接她,是吧?
Of course, it's my day.
当然了,今天是我来负责。
Miss you so much.
想死你了。
I miss you too, daddy.
我也想你,爸爸。
Why does time go so fast when I'm with you?
为什么我和你在一起的时候,时间过得飞快?
Time flies when we have fun.
很愉快的时候,时间就会过得飞快。
Zoe, Zoe!
佐伊,佐伊!
Where is she now?
她现在在哪里?
Have to do an emergency surgery. She has intracranial bleeding. What?
必须做紧急手术。她有颅内出血。什么?
I spoke to the doctor again, he said that most of the bleeding occurred at night.
我刚刚和医生又谈过了,他说大部分的出血发生在晚上。
What can we do? Nothing.
我们能做什么?什么也做不了。

家庭剧情电影《我的佐伊》预告片

But you were always the one saying when there's no more hope, just keep on going.

可是你总是说,希望渺茫的时候,也要坚持下去啊。
You know, I realized something terrible about you after she was born. Your needs come first.
她出生后,我意识到你有一些问题很糟糕。你的需求是第一位的。
Because I wanted to go back to work a year after she was born?
是因为我在她出生一年后就要回去工作吗?
Six months. So what?
是六个月。那又怎样?
I wouldn't give up. She's gone.
我不会放弃的。她已经不在了。
Listen to your heart, Isabelle.
听听你自己的心声,伊莎贝尔。
I just thought we could help each other let go of her.
我只是觉得我们可以互相帮助,做到放手。
I will never let go of her.
我永远不会放手的。
Dr. Fischer, nice to see you again.
费希尔医生,很高兴再次见到你。
So, how can I help you?
我有什么可以帮助的吗?
She's my daughter, she died two days ago.
她是我的女儿,她在两天前去世了。
I can't bring back the dead.
我没法让死人复生。
Even if it works, it will not be her.
但是就算成功了,也不会是原来的她了。
The color of her hair, her smile, even what she likes or dislikes, all that is written in our cells.
头发的颜色,笑容,甚至是她喜欢或不喜欢的,所有这些都写在细胞里。
Women talk? Yes.
女人之间的谈话?是的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 
spoke [spəuk]

想一想再看

v. 说,说话,演说

 
bleeding ['bli:diŋ]

想一想再看

n. 出血;渗色 adj. 流血的;同情的 v. 出血;

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。