手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

悬疑爱情电影《蝴蝶梦》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The terrace is for guests only.

这个露台只供客人使用。
Monsieur, the young lady will be joining me.
先生,这位年轻女士是和我一起的。
What is it you do?
你是做什么的?
I'm a lady's companion.
我是一位夫人的随从。
Maxim de Winter. His wife died last year, and he's in dire need of company.
马西姆·德·温特。他的妻子于去年去世了,因此他急需有人陪伴。
From Monsieur de Winter.
德·温特先生给你的。
What are you doing? You'll see.
你在干什么?一会儿你就知道了。
This week... Let's never forget it.
这周...我们永远也不会忘记的。
Come to Manderley. I'm asking you to marry me, you little fool.
来曼陀丽庄园吧。小傻瓜,我这是在向你求婚呢。
Mrs. de Winter. May I present Mrs. Danvers?
德·温特夫人。我给你介绍一下丹弗斯夫人吧?
Welcome to Manderley.
欢迎来到曼陀丽庄园。

悬疑爱情电影《蝴蝶梦》预告片

Never seen a house like this.

我从没见过这样的房子。
I'm sorry, I thought you'd been a lady's maid.
抱歉,我以为你是一位侍女呢。
This is all very new to me.
这对我来说很陌生。
I'm sure you won't disappoint him, madam, if that's your concern.
我相信您不会让他失望的,女士,如果您担心的是这个的话。
We did a lot of entertaining when the late Mrs. de Winter was alive.
已故的德温特太太还在世时,我们会做许多的娱乐活动。
You can talk to me about her. I have no secrets from you.
你可以跟我聊聊她的事情。我对你没有什么秘密可言。
All marriages have their secrets.
所有的婚姻都会有秘密的。
Has Max ever talked to you about the accident?
马克斯有没有跟你提起过那场意外?
Don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你指的是什么。
How am I supposed to know anything if you don't tell me?
若你绝口不提,那我要从何得知呢?
She's still here. Can you feel her?
她还在这里。你能感受到她吗?
You've been tossing and turning all night. Bad dream?
你整晚都在辗转反侧。做恶梦了?
She was the love of his life.
她是他一生的挚爱。
I wonder what she's thinking about you... taking her husband... using her name.
我想知道她是怎么看待你的...抢走她的丈夫,还使用她的名字。
He doesn't love you.
她根本就不爱你。
I said I want the truth.
我说了,我想知道真相。
You didn't know her. Nobody did.
你不了解她。没有人了解她。
He can't go on living in that big, old house with her ghost!
他不能再和她的鬼魂住在那所又大又旧的房子里了!
I don't believe in ghosts.
我不相信有什么鬼魂。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
terrace ['terəs]

想一想再看

n. 平台,阳台,梯田 vt. 使成梯田,给 ... 建

联想记忆
disappoint [.disə'pɔint]

想一想再看

v. 使 ... 失望

联想记忆
entertaining [entə'teiniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,

 
companion [kəm'pænjən]

想一想再看

n. 同伴,同事,成对物品之一,(船的)甲板间扶梯(或扶

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。