"Kneeling won't save you now," the king said.
“下跪也救不了你,”国王说,
"Stand up. You're here to answer for your brother's latest treasons."
“起来。你哥哥又有新的叛国罪行,我要惩罚你。”
"Your Grace, whatever my traitor brother has done, I had no part.
“陛下,我跟我那叛徒哥哥一点关系都没有。
You know that, I beg you, please—"
您知道的,求求您,请——”
"Get her up!"
“拉她起来!”
The Hound pulled her to her feet, not ungently.
猎狗不紧不慢地把她拉起来。
"Ser Lancel," Joff said, "tell her of this outrage."
“蓝赛尔爵士,”小乔道。“告诉她,她哥哥做了些什么好事。”
Sansa had always thought Lancel Lannister comely and well spoken, but there was neither pity nor kindness in the look he gave her.
珊莎一直认为蓝赛尔·兰尼斯特长相清秀,谈吐文雅,但他的眼神里却没有丝毫同情和善意。
"Using some vile sorcery, your brother fell upon Ser Stafford Lannister with an army of wargs, not three days ride from Lannisport.
“史戴佛·兰尼斯特爵士屯军于兰尼斯港外三日骑程之处,而你哥哥以卑鄙的巫术控制成群恶狼攻击他。
Thousands of good men were butchered as they slept, without the chance to lift sword.
数千壮士在睡梦中横遭屠戮,甚至没有举剑还击的机会。
After the slaughter, the northmen feasted on the flesh of the slain."
屠杀之后,北方人用被害者的血肉大开筵席。”
Horror coiled cold hands around Sansa's throat.
恐惧如冰冷的手,箍住了珊莎的喉咙。
"You have nothing to say?" asked Joffrey.
“你没话说了吧?”乔佛里问。
"Your Grace, the poor child is shocked witless," murmured Ser Dontos.
“陛下,这可怜的孩子给吓傻了,”唐托斯爵士低声道。
"Silence, fool." Joffrey lifted his crossbow and pointed it at her face.
“闭嘴,小丑。”乔佛里抬起十字弓,瞄准她的脸。
"You Starks are as unnatural as those wolves of yours.
“你们史塔克家的人就跟你们的狼一样残忍。
I've not forgotten how your monster savaged me."
我可没忘记你那头怪物是如何攻击我的。”
"That was Arya's wolf," she said.
“那是艾莉亚的狼,”她说。
"Lady never hurt you, but you killed her anyway."
“淑女从没伤害你,但你却杀了她。”
"No, your father did," Joff said, "but I killed your father.
“不是我,是你父亲干的。”小乔道,“但我杀了你父亲,
I wish I'd done it myself.
只可惜没能亲自动手。
I killed a man last night who was bigger than your father.
昨晚我杀掉的人比你父亲还高大。
They came to the gate shouting my name and calling for bread like I was some baker, but I taught them better.
他们来到城门口,大叫我的名字,喊着要面包,好像我是个面包师傅似的!
I shot the loudest one right through the throat."
所以我好好教训了他们一番,我瞄准那个叫得最响的家伙,射穿了他的喉咙。”
"And he died?" With the ugly iron head of the quarrel staring her in the face, it was hard to think what else to say.
“他死了?”丑陋的铁箭头正对着自己的脸,她想不出该说什么。
"Of course he died, he had my quarrel in his throat.
“他当然死了,我一发命中呢。
There was a woman throwing rocks, I got her as well, but only in the arm."
有个女人朝我扔石头,我也射了她,可惜只射中手臂。”
Frowning, he lowered the crossbow.
他皱皱眉头,垂下十字弓。
"I'd shoot you too, but if I do Mother says they'd kill my uncle Jaime.
“我该把你也射死,但母亲说这样的话,他们会杀死詹姆舅舅,所以我只能惩罚你。
Instead you'll just be punished and we'll send word to your brother about what will happen to you if he doesn't yield.
我们会给你哥哥送信,告诉他要是不投降,你会有怎样的下场。
Dog, hit her."
狗,揍她!”