So what's a single gal like you doing rattling around this big house?
像你这样的单身女孩,在这所大房子里走来走去,是要干什么?
Well I assure you, I'm married! To a man, a human one.
我向你保证,我已经结婚了!是一个男人,是人类中的雄性。
Wanda...
旺达...
We are an unusual couple.
我们是一对不普通的夫妇。
Oh, I don't think that was ever in question.
哦,我觉得那是毫无疑问的。
We just don't know what to expect.
我们只是不知道会发生什么。
Howdy, neighbors! Hey, buddy!
你好啊,邻居!嘿,老兄!
Wanda! What's up?
旺达!你好啊。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I don't know...
我也不知道...
I think something's wrong here.
我觉得这里不太对劲。
Wanda? Can you hear me? Who is doing this to you?
旺达?你能听到我说话吗?是谁对你这么做的?
Are you here to help us?
你是来帮我们的吗?
This is our home.
这是我们的家。
Then let's fight for it.
那我们就为它而战。
Well, I think we handled that well!
我觉得那件事我们能处理好!