手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚喜剧电影《砍人快乐》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Good morning. Morning.

早安。早。
That's me, Millie. Ordinary, boring Millie.
这就是我,米莉。平凡又无聊的米莉
I love your dress. I think I saw it at Discount Bonanza.
我喜欢你的裙子。我好像在伯南扎折扣店看到过。
OK, so I was never the most popular.
好吧,所以说我从来不是最受欢迎的。
Homecoming is in this weekend.
这周末就要返校了。
Booker is gonna be at the dance.
伯克到时候会在场。
And boys never really noticed me.
男孩子也从来没有关注过我。
Honestly, if this was a horror movie, I'd be one of the first ones to get killed.
说实话,如果这是一部恐怖片,那我一定是第一批被杀掉的人。
Like I said.
如我所说。
But actually, it turns out...
但其实情况是...
Where am I?
我这是在哪里?
I didn't get killed.
我没有被杀掉。
Oh, my God. Why do I sound like that?
天呐。我声音怎么变这样了?
I woke up in the killer's body.
我醒来时,身体变成凶手的了。
The Blissfield Butcher strikes again.
布利斯菲尔德屠夫再现人间。
Don't freak out.
别紧张。
You're Black! I'm gay! We are so dead!
你是黑人!我是基佬!我们死定了!
Will you stop? It's me. It's Millie.
你能住手吗?是我。米莉。

惊悚喜剧电影《砍人快乐》预告片

Hail, hail, Blissfield High. Feel our glory and our might.

万岁,万岁,布利斯菲尔德高中。感受我们的自豪与力量。
Oh, my God!
我的天啊!
And not only that psycho wearing my body, he's killing it.
那个疯子不仅仅是披着我的皮囊,还在杀人。
He's like a wolf in sheep's clothing. Who knows how many of our friends he's gonna kill.
他就像个披着羊皮的狼。谁晓得他要杀掉我们多少朋友。
Are you sure this is safe? No.
你确定这样安全吗?不确定。
Oh, my God. It's a slaughterhouse.
天啊。简直是个屠宰场。
I have, like, less than six hours to swap back, or I'm gonna be stuck in his body forever.
我只剩不到六小时的时间来互换了,否则我就会永远困在这幅躯壳里。
Hurry up, loser. I got to take a dump.
快点,傻蛋。我要撇大条了。
I have to admit it hasn't been all bad.
我不得不承认,这种体验也不是完全糟糕的。
I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to interrupt.
抱歉啊,先生。我不是故意打扰你的。
Move! How's that feel? I'll make you wish your stupid face was never born.
进去!这种感觉怎么样?我会让你这张愚蠢的脸后悔来到这世上。
Oh, my God. Did you just pee yourself? Yes.
噢,天啊。你尿了吗?是的。
Whoa. What am I wearing?
哇哦。我穿的什么啊?
I'm actually really liking this for you.
我其实还挺喜欢你这样的。
Oh, my God! It's the Blissfield Butcher!
我的天啊!布利斯菲尔德屠夫在这里!
Great. We're gonna get killed by murder Barbie.
太帮了。我们会被杀手芭比杀掉的。
I can't wait to kill you.
我都等不及杀掉你了。
Time to stab this asshole.
是时候去捅这个混蛋了。
We're in this together.
我们要一起面对。
I want my body back.
我要拿回我的身体。
Come and get it.
那你过来拿啊。
Look, I know I look like The Butcher, but it's Millie.
听着,我知道我看起来像那个杀人屠夫,但我是米莉。
He's crazy.
他疯了。
Booker, can you look at me, please? Booker!
伯克,看着我,可以吗?伯克!
Dry up, bitch.
省省吧,贱人。
Booker, help! Booker!
伯克,救命啊!伯克!
Will you shut up? Booker.
你能闭嘴吗?伯克。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
discount ['diskaunt]

想一想再看

n. 折扣,贴现率
vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重

 
glory ['glɔ:ri]

想一想再看

n. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂
vi. 为 ..

 
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
butcher ['butʃə]

想一想再看

n. 屠夫,刽子手,肉商,小贩
vt. 屠宰,

联想记忆
interrupt [.intə'rʌpt]

想一想再看

v. 打断,打扰,中止,中断
n. [计算机]

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。