手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作犯罪电影《回声潮世代》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Thank you for agreeing to talk with me.

感谢你同一和我进行对话。
You will have the opportunity to tell your story. Can you give that to me?
你可以有机会讲述你的故事了。能和我吐露一下吗?
I got a nice job. It's just a start-up, and I think you'd be perfect for it.
我找到了一份好工作。刚刚起步,我觉得你是最合适的人选。
What's the business?
是做什么业务的?
Throw this on before you get out.
出去之前把这个戴上。
They would steal anything of value, and then just destroy the rest for fun.
他们会偷任何值钱的东西,然后为了好玩把其他的都毁掉。
And Mel Donnelly is how they made money.
梅尔·唐纳利就是他们赚钱的秘诀。
You add someone without asking me and bring him to my place of business?
不经我同意你就加了一个人,然后还把他带到了我的办公地点?
I didn't see anything.
我什么也没看见。
Oh, yeah, you did.
哦,你看得够多了。

动作犯罪电影《回声潮世代》预告片

You say one word to anyone... I dare you.

你敢对任何人说一个字...就看我怎么收拾你。
Everybody knows very few people have all the wealth, and they like to keep it that way.
大家都知道财富掌握在少数人的手中,而且他们喜欢能够一直拥有财富。
We're not just stealing... we're sending a message.
我们不只是在偷盗...我们还是在传递一个信息。
If someone considers going off the tracks, my face will be the last thing all of you see.
如果有人想洗手不干,我的脸就将是你们最后看到的东西。
You have not been honest with me.
你没有对我说实话。
You made the choice to make it harder for yourselves.
是你作出的让自己陷入困难的选择。
You don't think I have a plan.
你以为我没有计划吗。
We're not here to hurt anybody, right?
我们不会伤害到任何人,是吧?
I mean, that just went great.
进展可真不错啊。
This is the end.
这就是结局。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
We'd rather be dead than submit to the system.
我们宁愿死,也不愿屈服于体制。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tracks

想一想再看

n. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。