The old wars. Cold war. War on terror.
以前的战争。冷战。反恐战争。
We knew who we were fighting.
我们至少知道在和谁战斗。
But now the enemy's invisible.
但是现在的敌人是看不见的。
They can destabilize entire countries from a simple reach of their keyboard.
他们只需轻轻一触键盘,就能破坏整个国家的稳定。
Officially I can't put you on this. But if you were to go out on your own...
官方上来说,我不能让你参与进来。但如果你已经开始着手了...
I would need some help.
我需要一些帮助。
I'm guessing this isn't a social call?
我想这不是一个社交电话吧?
I'm putting together a team and you're the best in the world at what you do.
我正在组建一个团队,而你是这个领域的佼佼者。
I thought this was done.
我以为已经结束了。
I'll be back for dinner tomorrow.
明天晚饭的时候,我就会回来了。
Hands! Put your gun down. Please. Five. Four. Three. Two. One!
举起手来!把枪放下。五、四、三、二、一。
Pull the trigger. Or you can listen.
要么开枪,要么跟我们聊一聊。
We all work for different intelligence agencies.
我们都为不同的情报机构工作。
American. British. German. Colombian. Chinese.
美国。英国。德国。哥伦比亚。中国。
But now, we have a common enemy.
但现在,我们有了一个共同的敌人。
And if we don't stop them... They'll start World War 3.
如果我们不阻止他们...他们会发动第三次世界大战。
So we need to join forces.
因此,我们需要联合起来。
You have camera in your jewelry. Coms in your earrings.
你的项链里有摄像头。耳环里面有耳机。
This is like half the CIA's most wanted.
这里有一半上了中情局的头号通缉。
You bump. I grab.
你转移,我下手。
I like the new team.
我喜欢这个新团队。
We'll take it from here.
下面我们就来接手了。
I've got four more agents out on the street.
外面的大街上可还有我四个探员呢。
I counted six. But thanks for the tip.
我数了有六个。但是还是感谢你的提醒。
I have two children.
我有两个孩子。
I am a normal person. I cannot do this anymore.
我只是个普通人。我不能再做下去了。
Bad guys are out there right now. You go home, you bring them with you.
坏人现在盯上我们了。你回家的话,就会把他们带过去。
Are you under control? Are you? No.
你还能控制住吗?你可以吗?不行。
We put ourselves in danger... So others aren't.
我们把自己置于危险之中,这样别人就安全了。
We're the 355.
我们是355。