Robb will beat him, Sansa thought.
罗柏会打败他,珊莎心想。
He beat your uncle and your brother Jaime, he'll beat your father too.
他打败了你叔叔和你哥哥詹姆。他也会打败你父亲。
It was as if her face were an open book, so easily did the dwarf read her hopes.
侏儒似乎把她的脸当成了一本打开的书,将她的心思看得一清二楚。
"Do not take Oxcross too much to heart, my lady," he told her, not unkindly.
“别太看重牛津之战,小姐,”他客气地告诉她,
"A battle is not a war, and my lord father is assuredly not my uncle Stafford.
“一场战斗无法决定战争的胜负,而我那史戴佛叔叔完全不能与我父亲大人同日而语。
The next time you visit the godswood, pray that your brother has the wisdom to bend the knee.
下次去神木林,就祈祷你哥哥能明智地屈膝臣服吧。
Once the north returns to the king's peace, I mean to send you home."
一旦北方归顺国王的统治,我就送你回家。”
He hopped down off the window seat and said,
他跳下窗边坐椅,
"You may sleep here tonight.
“你今晚就睡这儿。
I'll give you some of my own men as a guard, some Stone Crows perhaps—"
我会派我的人为你把守,请放心,石鸦部的人——”
"No," Sansa blurted out, aghast.
“不,”珊莎惊慌地夺口而出。
If she was locked in the Tower of the Hand, guarded by the dwarf's men, how would Ser Dontos ever spirit her away to freedom?
如果她被锁在首相塔里,日夜由侏儒的手下看守,唐托斯爵士又如何能救她自由呢?
"Would you prefer Black Ears?
“你喜欢黑耳部?
I'll give you Chella if a woman would make you more at ease."
如果女人在身边你觉得自在些,我就把齐拉留给你。”
"Please, no, my lord, the wildlings frighten me."
“不不,求求您不要,大人,我害怕这些野蛮人。”
He grinned.
他咧嘴笑笑,
"Me as well.
“我也一样。
But more to the point, they frighten Joffrey and that nest of sly vipers and lickspittle dogs he calls a Kingsguard.
但关键在于,他们能吓住乔佛里和那窝称之为御林铁卫的毒蛇和马屁精。
With Chella or Timett by your side, no one would dare offer you harm."
有齐拉和提魅在旁,没人敢加害于你。”
"I would sooner return to my own bed."
“可我宁愿睡自己的床,
A lie came to her suddenly, but it seemed so right that she blurted it out at once.
一个谎言出现在脑海,如此恰如其分,她当即脱口而出,
"This tower was where my father's men were slain.
“这座塔是我父亲的部下被残杀的地方,
Their ghosts would give me terrible dreams, and I would see their blood wherever I looked."
他们的鬼魂留在这里,会让我做噩梦的。我不管往哪里看,都能看到他们的血。”
Tyrion Lannister studied her face.
提利昂·兰尼斯特端详着她的脸。
"I am no stranger to nightmares, Sansa.
“我对噩梦并不陌生,珊莎。
Perhaps you are wiser than I knew.
也许你比我想像的更明智。
Permit me at least to escort you safely back to your own chambers."
那好吧,至少允许我将你安全地护送回去。”