Hey, you kids. It's dinnertime.
嘿,孩子们,晚饭时间到了。
Dinner time, my favorite nighttime meal.
晚餐时间,我最喜欢的晚餐。
Why does nobody come in through the front door?
为什么没有人从前门进来?
Dearest Mother and Father, we will not be attending this evening's ritual mastication.
亲爱的爸爸妈妈,我们不参加今晚的咀嚼仪式了。
What?
什么?
They're both growing up so fast. They wouldn't be caught dead with their parents.
他们成长得太快了。他们不愿意和父母待在一起了。
Wait a minute.
等一等。
What?
怎么了?
I've got it, Tish.
我知道了,蒂什。
It's hideous. It's monstrous. It's the old Addams camper!
这是可怕的、巨大的、老亚当斯的露营车!
Time for some family bonding! What? Huh?
是时候建立家庭关系了!什么?嗯?
We are going on a road trip!
我们要进行一次公路旅行!
This is cruel, even for you.
即使对你来说,这也太残忍了。
Let's roll!
我们出发吧!
This trip will bring the Addams closer than ever before.
这次旅行将使亚当斯夫妇比以往任何时候都更亲密。
Let's make some memories.
让我们创造一些回忆。
It's just us, and the wonderful sound of silence.
只有我们,和美妙的寂静之声。
Fire in the hole!
开火!
Now that's grand.
这才叫壮观。
Ah, here he is!
啊,他来了!
It! Good to see you bewhiskered cousin.
It!见到你真高兴啊,我的络腮胡子表兄。
I still don't understand a word that guy says.
那家伙说的话,我还是一句都不懂。
Where's Kitty?
基蒂在哪里?
He and It hit the catnip pretty hard last night.
昨晚,他和It一起,狠狠收拾了猫薄荷一顿。