I am a public defender of the US criminal justice system.
我是美国刑事司法系统的公设辩护律师。
You have the power to waive a mandatory minimum.
你有权放弃强制性最低工资标准。
Next docket.
下一个案子。
Once you fall in, it's almost impossible to get out.
一旦你陷入了进去,就几乎不可能出来了。
Tough week for you, champ?
这周对你来说不好过吧?
My client pleads not guilty. Your Honor. Get out.
法官大人,我的当事人不认罪。出去。
With all due respect... but what if you can beat the system at its own game?
恕我直言...如果你能在自己的游戏中打败系统呢?
So this guy asked me if I'd help him out.
有个人问我能不能帮他出去。
My buddy's car got jacked. You let me know it's there.
我哥们的车被扣了。你得让我知道车在哪里。
He offered me 100 grand if I grab a sample of the heroin stashed inside that Navigator.
他说如果我拿到藏在林肯领航员里面的海洛因样品,就给我10万美元。
I don't wanna live my life looking at lost opportunities.
我不想一辈子都看着机会失去。
Let me pose this hypo. I mean you could steal said monies without detection.
让我做个假设。我是说,你可以在不被怀疑的情况下窃取这笔钱。
I still wouldn't do it. Why not?
我还是不会这么做的。为什么不呢?
Because it's wrong. It's wrong? It's wrong. It's wrong?
因为这么做是不对的。是不对的吗?是不对的。是不对的吗?
Think about what it can do.
想想它能做什么。
One can break the law, my friend, and still believe in justice.
一个人可以违反法律,我的朋友,并仍然相信正义。
That isn't the first spliff you've had tonight, is it?
这不是你今晚第一次抽大麻了吧?
Someone's gonna see 15 million dollars, all in one room. Think of the lives that could change.
人们会在一个房间里看到1500万美元。想想那些可以改变的生活。
This guy has me freaked.
这家伙把我吓坏了。
You better not be trying to get in the middle of something that has nothing to do with you. For her sake.
你最好不要插手跟你一点关系都没有的事。为她着想。
This is our chance to carve our names across the back ass of the universe. Legacy time.
我们有机会把我们的名字刻在宇宙的屁股上。永垂不朽。
The cops, I think they know.
警察,我想他们知道了。
There's been a wrinkle.
有一个小问题。
A Mexican cartel. They're here.
墨西哥卡特尔。他们在这里。
This is what I do. Busting my ass, trying to level the playing field.
这就是我的工作。拼了老命,想要公平竞争。
I thought we said no guns. It's tear gas. Plus it looks badass as shit.
我们不是说好了不带枪的嘛。这是催泪弹。而且它看起来能吓人。