I'm having visions.
我有了某种幻觉。
The body of Dr. Florence Weaver was found brutally murdered in her home this morning.
弗洛伦斯·韦弗医生今早在家中被残忍杀害了。
Did you know her?
你认识她吗?
No, but I saw her die.
不认识,但我看着她死了。
I'm seeing things. I'm seeing murders... as they're happening.
我会看到很奇怪的东西。当谋杀发生时,我会看到。
Hello?
有人吗?
He says his name is Gabriel.
他说他叫加布里埃尔。
I think he's someone from my past.
我想他应该是之前我认识的人。
Whatever happened to you before you joined our family hurt you in a way that I can't even imagine.
你来到我们家之前,受到的伤害你我都无法想象。
Just stop saying that.
别再说了。
Maddie, who are you talking to? Gabriel.
马蒂,你在跟谁说话?加布里埃尔。
Is he your imaginary friend? Imaginary friend, imaginary...
他是你想象中的朋友吗?想象中的朋友...
He's the Devil.
他是魔鬼。
Whatever it was, it's back.
不管它是什么,它回来了。
He killed again. He's getting closer.
他又杀人了。他越来越近了。
He wants to talk to you.
他想和你谈谈。
Mom, what do you know?
妈妈,你知道些什么?
He's coming for me.
他要来找我了。
Who are you, Gabriel?
你是谁,加布里埃尔?