手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

七种你可能被情绪操控的迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey Psych2goers! Welcome back to another video! This video is inspired by “Mo Re”’s comment!

嘿,Psych2goers!欢迎回来!该视频的灵感来自于Mo Re的评论!

So here it is!

所以它来了!

Have you experienced emotional manipulation or would like to protect yourself from it?

你是否经历过情绪操纵,或者想要保护自己不受其影响?

Well, everyone can be emotionally manipulative towards others, even if they don’t intend to be.

每个人都可能在情感上操纵他人,即使他们并不想这样。

However, true manipulators perform each action deliberately and do so on a constant basis.

然而,真正的操纵者会故意执行每一个动作,并且始终如一。

Manipulation is when an individual controls another person’s emotions, behavior, and thought processes in order to satisfy a personal need.

操纵是指一个人为了满足个人需要而控制另一个人的情绪、行为和思维过程。

If you feel like someone is actively exploiting you or influencing you in a harmful way,

如果你觉得有人在积极利用你或以有害的方式影响你,

here are seven examples of emotional manipulation to be aware of.

这里有七个需要注意的情绪操纵的例子。

Number One: Guilt-tripping

第一:内疚感

Has someone ever tried to make you feel like the guilty one during an argument?

有没有人试图让你在争吵中感到内疚?

“I never thought you would do this,”

"我从没想过你会这么做"

“I’ve always trusted you,”

“我一直信任你,”

“You want ME to pay for this meal?”

“你想让我付这顿饭的钱?”

Emotional manipulators use guilt trips to voice their thoughts in a passive-aggressive way.

情绪操纵者利用内疚之旅以消极攻击的方式表达自己的想法。

They do so in order to avoid direct confrontation, which can be awkward and uncomfortable.

他们这样做是为了避免直接对抗,这可能会令人尴尬和不舒服。

If your actions don’t align with their goals, they may try to make you feel guilty.

如果你的行动与他们的目标不一致,他们可能会让你感到内疚。

In response, you may start to overthink their statements and eventually blame yourself for everything.

作为回应,你可能会开始过度思考他们的话,最终把一切都怪在自己身上。

Number Two: Taking advantage of your insecurities

Q]DGOUCR%JS3JR`W)LTGKE4.png

第二:利用你的不安全感

Have you ever seen beauty advertisements that display a model’s flawless skin,

你见过展示模特无瑕肌肤的美容广告吗?

with words like “eternal youth” or “smooth as butter” underneath the image?

图片下面有“永葆青春”或“像黄油一样光滑”这样的字眼吗?

Although advertisements nowadays promote inclusivity and try to embrace flaws,

虽然现在的广告提倡包容性,并试图包容缺点,

it’s not uncommon for companies to indirectly utilize people’s insecurities to promote their products.

公司间接利用人们的不安全感来推销自己的产品并不鲜见。

The same goes for interpersonal relationships.

人际关系也是如此。

People may refer to others’ body image, appearance, or habits,

人们可能会提到别人的身体形象、外貌或习惯,

hoping that the other person will improve themselves.

希望对方能够提高自己。

However, someone may do this with malicious intent to make you feel bad about yourself

然而,有些人这样做可能是出于恶意,让你对自己感觉不好

so that they can gain more confidence.

这样他们就能获得更多的信心。

Number Three: Always changing the criteria

第三:总是改变标准

Someone might constantly shift the criteria of what they want in order to manipulate the other person.

有些人可能会不断地改变他们想要什么的标准,以操纵他人。

For example, your friend may be upset about your behavior and asks you to be more caring of others.

例如,你的朋友可能对你的行为感到不安,要求你多关心别人。

Once you observe your mistakes and make efforts to fix them,

一旦你发现自己的错误并努力改正,

your friend still remains unhappy about the way you speak and asks you to change that as well.

你的朋友仍然对你说话的方式不满意,也要求你改变这一点。

In essence, you may never achieve their desired requests.

从本质上说,你可能永远无法满足他们的要求。

In this case, remember to just strive to do your best to put effort into your friendship

在这种情况下,记住要尽你最大的努力去维护你们的友谊

without letting them walk all over you and your boundaries.

不要让他们践踏你和你的界限。

Number Four: Twisting reality

第四:扭曲的现实

When conversing with someone else, you may have exaggerated or emphasized certain facts over others, which is completely normal.

在和别人交谈时,你可能夸大或强调了某些事实,这是完全正常的。

What emotional manipulators do, however, is completely twist facts

然而,情绪操纵者所做的是完全扭曲事实

in order to confuse you, gain sympathy, or achieve other goals.

为了迷惑你,获得同情,或者达到其他目的。

Many times, they do so to make themselves seem vulnerable.

很多时候,他们这样做是为了让自己显得脆弱。

For instance, they may rant over how someone “mistreated” them when in reality there was only a simple miscommunication.

例如,他们可能会抱怨别人如何“虐待”他们,而实际上只是一个简单的沟通错误。

Although it’s hard to detect when they are lying,

虽然很难发现他们在撒谎,

try to observe their body language and tone when they recite these so-called “facts.”

当他们背诵这些所谓的“事实”时,试着观察他们的肢体语言和语气。

Number Five: Diminishing your issues

第五:减少你的问题

Everyone’s experiences in life are different, and so are the problems that each person encounters.

每个人的人生经历都是不同的,每个人遇到的问题也是不同的

When someone tries to invalidate your experience by saying things

当有人试图否定你的经历,

like “you think that’s a problem? Well how about my time with this …”

比如“你觉得这有问题吗? 那我的时间呢……”

or “be grateful for your issues; they are nothing compared to mine,” take note of what their intentions are.

或者“对你的问题心存感激; 他们和我比起来什么都不是,”注意他们的意图。

They might be influencing your emotions, making you feel bad for sharing your problems when in reality, everyone’s experience should be respected.

他们可能会影响你的情绪,让你因为分享你的问题而感觉不好,但在现实中,每个人的经历都应该得到尊重。

Number Six: Gaslighting

第六:煤气灯效应

This is a type of emotional abuse whereby a person tries to make another doubt their perception of reality.

这是一种情感虐待,一个人试图让另一个人怀疑他们对现实的看法。

This person might make the victim question if their memories were accurate or even if their train of thought was valid.

这个人可能会让受害者质疑他们的记忆是否准确,或者他们的思路是否正确。

For example, when you recite an emotional story about how your beloved pet passed away,

例如,当你讲述一个关于你心爱的宠物是如何去世的感人故事时,

an acquaintance might interrupt and tell you that the event is small and you shouldn’t feel as sad as you are.

一个熟人可能会打断你,告诉你这件事很小,你不应该这么难过。

The truth is, only you know what you are experiencing and your emotions are all valid.

事实是,只有你知道你正在经历什么,你的情绪都是有效的。

Number Seven: Overly complimenting

第七:过分称赞

On the other end of the spectrum, some people will try to sugarcoat everything they say.

另一方面,有些人会试图美化他们所说的一切。

Sweet talkers will try to influence you by excessively praising and complimenting what you do, say, or even think.

甜言蜜语者会试图通过过度的赞美和赞美你所做的、所说的、甚至所想的来影响你。

Initially, you may feel flattered, and it’s fine to enjoy those initial boosts of happiness.

一开始,你可能会觉得受宠若惊,享受那些最初的幸福感是很好的。

However, you may want to watch out if this person praises you too much.

然而,你可能要注意这个人是否太夸你了。

In a way, you may subconsciously lower your self-defense

在某种程度上,你可能会下意识地降低你的自卫能力

and blindly trust this person who could try to emotionally manipulate you later down the road.

盲目地相信这个人,他可能会在未来的道路上试图操纵你的情绪。

So, have you experienced any of these examples?

那么,你经历过这些例子吗?

Manipulators can make you second guess yourself and make you feel like your emotions aren’t valid or real.

操控者会让你怀疑自己,让你觉得自己的情绪不是真实的。

However, after this video, hopefully, you will have a better understanding of the intentions behind those people and can better protect yourself from them.

然而,在看完这段视频后,希望你能更好地了解这些人背后的意图,并能更好地保护自己。

Of course, not everyone has the intention of controlling your emotions.

当然,并不是每个人都想要控制自己的情绪。

It’s a matter of how often they do it and if those actions are done deliberately.

问题在于他们有多经常这样做,以及这些行为是否是故意的。

If you or anyone you know has experienced emotional manipulation for a long time,

如果你或你认识的人长期经历过情绪操纵,

please do not hesitate to seek help from a licensed professional.

请不要犹豫,向有执照的专业人士寻求帮助。

Remember that this video is meant to be educational and is not intended to diagnose or treat any condition or situation.

请记住,此视频旨在提供教育意义,并非旨在诊断或治疗任何病症或情况。

Did you find this video helpful?

你觉得这个视频有用吗?

Tell us in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

Please like and share it with friends that might find value in this video too.

请点赞并分享给朋友们,他们可能也会发现这个视频的价值。

Make sure to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more content.

一定要订阅Psych2Go,点击通知按钮观看更多内容。

All the references used are added in the description box below.

所有引用都添加在下面的说明框中。

Thank you for watching. See you next time! Thanks for watching! Video by Psych2go.

感谢您的收看。下次见! 谢谢收看! Psych2go的视频。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
align [ə'lain]

想一想再看

vt. 使成一行,使一致,使结盟,调整,排列 vi. 成

联想记忆
response [ri'spɔns]

想一想再看

n. 回答,响应,反应,答复
n. [宗

联想记忆
manipulative [mə'nipjuleitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 操纵的,巧妙处理的

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
recite [ri'sait]

想一想再看

vt. 背诵,逐一例举,叙述或回答问题
vi.

 
excessively [ik'sesivli]

想一想再看

adv. 过分地,过度地,非常地

 
essence ['esns]

想一想再看

n. 本质,精髓,要素,香精

 
rant [rænt]

想一想再看

vi. 咆哮;痛骂;大声责骂 vt. 咆哮;痛骂 n.

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
embrace [im'breis]

想一想再看

v. 拥抱,包含,包围,接受,信奉
n. 拥抱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。