Nolan Booth. The second most wanted art thief in the world.
诺兰·布斯。世界上排名第二的艺术品盗窃犯。
Special Agent John Hartley, FBI.
我是FBI特别探员约翰·哈特利。
Hi, guys.
大家好啊。
How'd you find me?
你是怎么找到我的?
You stole Strang's Lady with a Red Hat from the Tate.
你从泰特美术馆偷了《戴红帽子的女人》。
You can't prove that was me. I got that on Etsy.
你无法证明是我干的。我在Etsy上买的。
I want you to help me catch the most wanted art thief in the world. The Bishop.
我要你帮我抓住世界上头号艺术品盗窃犯。主教。
Hello, boys. It's so nice to finally meet you in person.
你们好啊,男孩子们。很高兴终于见到本人了。
She set me up. Framed me.
她设计我。陷害了我。
A few clever keystrokes, and poof. Bye-bye, Agent John Hartley.
敲几下键盘,就行了。再见,约翰·哈特利探员。
She's gonna steal Cleopatra's eggs. They're priceless.
她要偷埃及艳后的金蛋。那可是无价之宝。
We catch her together.
我们要携手抓住她。
I can clear my name, and I'll help you become the number one thief in the world.
我可以洗清我的罪名,并且帮你成为世界第一的小偷。
Lift with your neck. If I did partner up with you, you'd still only have one brain.
举起来。如果我跟你搭档,你还是只有一个大脑。
What's the plan? Son of a...
你有什么计划吗?王八蛋...
See? Easy-peasy.
看到了吗?非常简单。
My, oh my. You have to be the two dumbest men on the planet.
我的天哪。你们是世界上最蠢的两个男人。
You look awful.
你看起来太丑了。
How's it going with your partner in crime?
你和你的犯罪搭档怎么样了?
Five-second rule.
五秒规则。
This is a marriage of convenience.
这是一场权宜之下的婚姻。
I want a divorce, and I'm keeping the kids.
我想离婚,孩子归我抚养。
Are you kidding me? What? This is hard!
你在开玩笑吗?什么?这很难的!
You're trying to beat me. That's the idea.
你想打败我。我是这样打算的。
Are you not entertained?
你们不觉得很精彩吗?
There's one last thing you should know.
还有最后一件事你应该知道。
Trusting a thief can be dangerous. What the...
相信小偷是很危险的。什么鬼...