The question is, what really happened out there.
问题是,在那里到底发生了什么。
We scavenged, and we starved.
我们会觅食腐肉,也会挨饿。
After they rescued us, I lost my purpose.
他们救了我们之后,我就失去了目标。
I can't imagine what you guys went through out there.
我无法想象你们在那里经历了什么。
Don't eat that kind! It's poisonous.
不要吃那种东西!它是有毒的。
Like, "kill you" poisonous, or like, "trip your balls off" poisonous?
是“会要你的命”的毒,还是“让你沉迷其中”的毒?
What does the person who sent these postcards want?
寄这些明信片的人想要什么?
Obviously a threat.
明显是一个威胁的信号。
Maybe somebody talked.
也许有人把事情说了出去。
If someone's digging, we are all fucked.
如果有人深挖下去,我们就完了。
Help!
救命!
I know when you look at me, you don't see someone you should be afraid of, but you're wrong.
我知道当你看着我的时候,你看到的不是你应该害怕的人,但你错了。