手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

社交焦虑的10大表现

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

According to statistics, only a small percentage of you who watch our videos are actually subscribed.

据统计,观看我们视频的人中,只有一小部分订阅了这个频道。

If you're not subscribed yet, and you enjoy what you see, do consider hitting the subscribe button.

如果你还没有订阅,但觉得视频有用的话,请点击订阅。

This encourages YouTube's algorithm in promoting more of our mental health content to more people out there.

这将鼓励YouTube利用算法向更多的人推广我们的心理健康内容。

Hey Psych2Goers, have you ever noticed a friend who always cancels plans last minute?

嘿,Psych2Goers,你有没有注意到有些朋友总是在最后一分钟时取消计划?

Some people may feel that this is rude.

有些人可能觉得这很无礼。

However, this might be a sign of social anxiety disorder, not rudeness.

然而,这可能是社交焦虑症的一个标志,而不是无礼。

Everyone experiences some level of social anxiousness at one time or another, but those with social anxiety disorder experience above average levels of worry, fear and panic in social situations.

每个人或多或少都会经历某种程度的社交焦虑,但那些患有社交焦虑症的人在社交场合的担心、恐惧和惊慌的程度高于平均水平。

Before we begin this video is for educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional guidance, advice, treatment, or diagnosis.

在正式开始之前,这段视频仅用于教育目的,并不能替代专业指导、建议、治疗或诊断。

If you relate to this video, we advise you to consult a mental health professional for help.

如果您的情况与本视频描述相符,我们建议您向心理健康专家咨询,寻求帮助。

To raise awareness about social anxiety let's look at 10 signs it's social anxiety not rudeness.

为了提高人们对社交焦虑的认识,让我们看看10个迹象,这些都是社交焦虑而不是无礼。

Number one, struggling to make eye contact.

第一,牵强进行眼神交流。

Often people with social anxiety disorder describe looking someone in the eyes as "Anxiety provoking and uncomfortable."

通常有社交焦虑症的人把看别人的眼睛描述为“引起焦虑和不舒服”。

This is likely due to genetic wiring.

这很可能是由于遗传线路的原因。

People diagnosed with social anxiety disorder have a pronounced fear of direct eye contact.

被诊断出患有社交焦虑症的人对直接的眼神接触会表现初明显的恐惧。

If you have social anxiety, the part of your brain that warns you of danger can be triggered by eye contact.

如果你有社交焦虑症,大脑中警告你危险的部分可能会被眼神交流所触发。

- Number two, not eating food because they're afraid it may get stuck in their teeth.

第二,不吃食物,因为他们担心食物会卡在牙齿里。

Do you have a fear of eating in front of others?

你对在别人面前吃饭有恐惧吗?

Some questions that may run through your head include "What if I spill my food or drink?

你脑子里可能会闪过一些问题,包括“如果我的食物或饮料洒了怎么办?

What if I choke or draw attention to myself?"

如果我噎住了或引起别人的注意怎么办?”

The fear of eating in front of others can interfere with your social life and even school or work.

对在他人面前进食的恐惧会干扰你的社交生活,甚至学校或工作。

Socializing usually includes some form of food or drink.

社交活动通常包括某种形式的食物或饮料。

Business meetings sometimes take place over lunch or dinner.

有时在午餐或晚餐时会进行商务会议。

School cafeterias can be crowded.

学校食堂可能很拥挤。

Fear of eating and drinking in front of others can be triggered by a wide variety of situations.

在他人面前吃喝时感到恐惧,可由各种情况引发。

Foods, and dining companions.

可能是因食物,和用餐的同伴而起。

Number three, canceling plans last minute.

第三,最后一分钟取消计划。

Do you or someone you know frequently cancel plans last minute?

你或你认识的人是否经常在最后一分钟取消计划?

You may become sucked into a cycle of anxious, overwhelming thoughts, and back out at the last minute.

你可能会陷入一个焦虑的、压倒性的想法的循环,并在最后一分钟退缩。

For example, "What if my friends think I'm boring or awkward?"

例如,"如果我的朋友认为我很无聊或很笨拙怎么办?"

According to a licensed psychotherapist in Hoboken, New Jersey, Courtney Glashow, LCSW, found that these overwhelming anxious thoughts can be challenged using cognitive behavioral therapy.

根据新泽西州霍博肯市的一位持证心理治疗师考特尼-格拉肖,LCSW,发现这些压倒性的焦虑想法可以用认知行为疗法来进行治疗。

It helps to reframe your worrying thoughts so that you feel more at ease about interacting with other people.

它有助于重塑你的担忧想法,使你在与他人交往时感到更加安心。

Number four, shutting down in a group setting.

第四,在群体环境中封闭自己。

Do you remain silent in group settings because you're afraid you'll be judged about what you say?

你是否在群体环境中保持沉默,因为你害怕你所说的话会被评判?

When you suffer from social anxiety you tend to avoid social situations and shut down in a group setting.

当你患有社交焦虑症时,你倾向于回避社交场合,在群体环境中闭口不谈。

You shut down not because you're rude, but because of the intense fear of embarrassment.

闭口不谈并不是因为你无礼,而是因为对尴尬的强烈恐惧。

People without social anxiety usually brush off an awkward social moment and move on.

没有社交焦虑症的人通常对尴尬的社交时刻置之不理,然后继续前进。

However, when you make a mistake in a social setting, you spend days or even months replaying the mistake in your head.

然而,当你在社交场合犯错时,你会花几天甚至几个月的时间在脑子里回放这个错误。

Number five, having an outburst over something others consider small.

第五,为别人认为是小事的事情而大发雷霆。

Do you sometimes find yourself having an angry outburst towards something only mildly irritating.

你是否有时会发现自己对一些只是轻微刺激性的事情感到愤怒而爆发。

Those with social anxiety may have difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep and become sleep deprived.

有社交焦虑症的人可能难以入睡或保持睡眠,变得睡眠不足。

Over time, lack of sleep can trigger individuals to become more sensitive to small problems and quick to anger, yelling at the dog for barking, becoming angry in traffic,

随着时间的推移,睡眠不足会引发个人对小问题变得更加敏感,并易发怒,对狗的吠叫大喊大叫,在交通中发怒,

getting upset because of a long line at the grocery store, or lashing out over an honest mistake are all small triggers that turn into monumental challenges for an individual who is struggling with social anxiety.

因为杂货店排长队而感到不安,或者因为一个诚实的错误而发怒,这些都是小的触发因素,对于正在与社交焦虑作斗争的人来说,会变成巨大的挑战。

Being mindful of anger outbursts by keeping a journal and taking time to reflect on why this anger occurred can often help individuals realize their anxiety triggers.

通过写日记来注意愤怒的爆发,并花时间反思为什么会发生这种愤怒,往往可以帮助个人认识到他们的焦虑触发因素。

Number six, being glued to the phone or social media.

第六,紧盯着手机或社交媒体。

Do you pull out your phone anytime you're around people you don't know?

你是否在与你不认识的人在一起时随时掏出手机?

Phones or social media are a distraction that those with social anxiety frequently use to take their mind off of overwhelming thoughts.

手机或社交媒体是社交焦虑症患者经常用来分散注意力的工具,使他们摆脱不堪重负的想法。

You may feel like everyone is judging you.

你可能觉得每个人都在评判你。

So taking out your phone distracts you and helps you escape.

所以拿出手机可以分散你的注意力,帮助自己逃避。

Number seven, struggling to open up and have a deeper conversation.

第七,挣扎着敞开心扉,进行更深入的交谈。

Underlying social anxiety disorder is the fear of being scrutinized, judged, or embarrassed by others.

社交焦虑症的基础是害怕被他人审视、评判或感到尴尬。

You may be afraid that people will think badly of you or that you won't measure up in comparison to others.

你可能害怕别人会对你有不好的看法,或者害怕与别人相比,你无法达到要求。

Therefore, you'll struggle to open up and have a deeper conversation.

因此,你会努力敞开心扉,进行更深入的交谈。

Even though you probably realize that your fears of being judged are somewhat irrational and overblown, you still can't help but feel anxious.

即使你可能意识到你对被评判的恐惧有些无理取闹和过分夸张,你仍然忍不住感到焦虑。

Number eight, leaving a party early.

第八,提前离开聚会。

Do you always worry that you'll embarrass yourself or people around you might be embarrassed by you?

你是否总是担心你会让自己出丑,或者你周围的人可能会被你难住?

People with social anxiety might be intimidated by the idea of parties because they overthink about how others are scrutinizing and judging them harshly.

患有社交焦虑症的人可能会被聚会的想法吓倒,因为他们过度考虑到别人是如何审视和严厉评判他们的。

And because of this, they're easily drained by interactions with other people.

也正因为如此,他们很容易被与其他人的互动搞得心力交瘁。

Number nine, appearing tense in group settings.

第九,在群体环境中显得紧张。

Do you often feel awkward or tense in a group?

你是否经常在群体中感到尴尬或紧张?

People with social anxiety disorder realize that their level of fear is excessive, which can cause individuals to fear being judged or rejected for appearing anxious, blushing, sweating, or coming across as incompetent or boring.

患有社交焦虑症的人意识到他们的恐惧程度过高,这可能导致个人担心因出现焦虑、脸红、出汗、或表现得无能或无聊而被评判或拒绝。

This may lead to avoidance of social situations or enduring them with a sense of distress.

这可能导致回避社交场合或带着苦恼感忍受这些场合。

Number 10, creating a false time constraint.

第10项,制造虚假的时间限制。

Do you come up with false excuses to leave early from a social interaction so that you don't feel stressed?

你是否会想出一些虚假的借口,从社交中提前离开,以便不感到压力?

Someone with social anxiety may create a false time constraint to avoid social interactions and to ensure that they don't feel trapped in them.

患有社交焦虑症的人可能会创造一个虚假的时间限制,以避免社交互动,并确保他们不会感到被困于其中。

Does this sound like you?

你有遇到这些情况吗?

Do you find yourself doing any of these signs?

你发现自己身上有这些迹象吗?

Social interaction can be stressful and draining, but they'll always be a part of life.

社会交往可能会给人压力,让人感到累,但它们将永远是生活的一部分。

You can use various coping methods and slowly come out of your comfort zone.

你可以使用各种应对方法,慢慢走出你的舒适区。

But you don't have to do it alone.

但你不一定要独自做这件事。

If you or your loved ones exhibit any of these signs please consult a mental health professional for help.

如果你或你的亲人表现出任何这些迹象,请咨询心理健康专家以获得帮助。

Did you find this video valuable?

你觉得这个视频有价值吗?

Tell us in the comments below.

欢迎在下面的评论中告诉我们。

Please like and share it with friends that might find use in this video too.

请点赞并与朋友分享,他们可能也觉得这段视频有用。

Make subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more content.

请订阅Psych2Go,并点击通知以获取更多内容。

All the references used are added in the description box below.

所有使用的参考资料都在下面的描述框中。

Thank you for watching and we'll see you next time.

谢谢您的观看,我们下次再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
excessive [ik'sesiv]

想一想再看

adj. 过多的,过分的

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆
guidance ['gaidəns]

想一想再看

n. 引导,指导

 
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
embarrassment [im'bærəsmənt]

想一想再看

n. 困窘,尴尬,困难

 
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
professional [prə'feʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 职业的,专业的,专门的
n. 专业人

 
substitute ['sʌbstitju:t]

想一想再看

n. 代替者,代用品
vt. 用 ... 代替

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。