Hey, Psych2Goers. Thanks so much for your support.
嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。非常感谢你们的支持。
Let's begin.
我们开始吧。
Are there certain statements or words that trigger you or completely rub you the wrong way?
有没有某些语句或词语会触动你或完全激怒你?
In general, everyone hates hearing, "Just calm down," or "You're being too sensitive."
一般来说,每个人都讨厌听到“冷静下来”或“你太敏感了”这样的话。
Nobody want to feel like they're being irrational, regardless of your personality type.
不管你的性格类型如何,没有人想让人觉得他们是不理性的。
But, what especially triggers the perceptive, empathetic INFJs?
但是,是什么特别能激发那些敏锐、富有同理心的INFJ型的人呢?
Here are seven things you should never say to an INFJ.
以下是你绝对不应该对INFJ型的人说的七件事。
Number one, "You're too sensitive."
第一,“你太敏感了。
Have you ever felt really down or upset and just needed a listening ear?
你有没有感到非常沮丧或难过,只是需要有人倾听?
During moments of sadness, an INFJ wants to have their feelings accepted with understanding and comfort.
在悲伤的时刻,INFJ型的人希望以理解和安慰的方式接受他们的感受。
The last thing an INFJ would want is to have their feelings challenged and dismissed by someone they're confiding in.
INFJ型的人最不希望的就是他们的感觉被他们信任的人质疑和驳回。
If you tell an IMFJ, "You're too sensitive," this downplays and invalidates their emotions.
如果你告诉IMFJ型的人,“你太敏感了”,这会贬低他们的情绪并让他们认为自己的情绪无价值。
They might choose to avoid you in the future and turn to someone else when they're going through something heavy.
他们将来可能会选择避开你,在经历重大事情时求助于其他人。
Number two, "Let's wing it."
第二,“让我们临时应付。”
Do you enjoy having everything in order and are not very flexible or willing to adapt?
你喜欢把一切都安排得井井有条,不是很灵活,也不愿意适应吗?
INFJs thrive on following through structure.
INFJ型的人在遵循结构的基础上茁壮成长。
This could be attributed to the INFJ's desire for perfectionism and control.
这可以归因于INFJ型的人对完美主义和控制力的渴望。
But nonetheless, an INFJ is much more comfortable maintaining order over having to face uncertainty with no back-up plan.
但尽管如此,INFJ型的人在没有后备计划的情况下不得不面对不确定性,因此维持秩序要舒服得多。
Number three, "You should be ashamed of yourself!"
第三,“你应该为自己感到羞耻”
An INFJ absolutely hates letting others down, and when they've disappointed someone, it stings, really bad.
INFJ型的人绝对不喜欢让别人失望,当他们让别人失望时,就会感到刺痛,真的很糟糕。
Being told that they should also be ashamed of themselves, stares up all sorts of negative emotions within an INFJ.
当被告知他们也应该为自己感到羞耻时,他们凝视着INFJ内部的各种负面情绪。
This causes inaction and doubtfulness.
这会导致无所作为和怀疑。
If you want your INFJ to feel at peace and be productive, practice kindness, patience, and provide constructive criticism for them, rather than a pointed finger.
如果你想让你的INFJ感到平静和富有成效,那就练习善良、耐心,并为他们提供建设性的批评,而不是相互指责。
Number four, "Here's some advice."
第四,“这里有一些建议。”
Have you ever just wanted to vent about your problems, but then been handed unsolicited advice?
你是否曾经想要倾诉一下你的问题,却得到了不请自来的建议?
When feeling upset or facing a problem, The INFJ is not looking for someone to fix their problem.
当感到不安或面临问题时,INFJ型的人不会寻找人来解决他们的问题。
Since they are serious thinkers, they've already spent a lot of time coming up with different solutions for themselves.
因为他们是严肃的思考者,他们已经花了很多时间为自己想出不同的解决方案。
At the end of the day, they just want someone to listen to their problems and be there for them.
归根结底,他们只是希望有人倾听他们的问题,并在那里为他们服务。
Number five, "I've had it worse than you."
第五,“我经历过比你更糟的事。”
Have you ever had someone downplay your problems by bringing up someone else's plight, instead?
你是否曾遇到过这样的情况:有人为了淡化你的问题而提起别人的困境?
An INFJ is acutely aware of how other people feel since they absorb other people's emotions like a sponge.
INFJ型的人敏锐地意识到别人的感受,因为他们像海绵一样吸收别人的情绪。
When an INFJ is going through something bad, they might need comfort and understanding and they don't like to be told that, "So-and-so has it way worse than you do right now."
当INFJ型的人正在经历一些糟糕的事情时,他们可能需要安慰和理解,他们不喜欢被告知,“某某的情况比你现在的情况要糟糕得多。”
This invalidates their feelings and diverts the attention away from them and what they're trying to talk to you about.
这会让他们认为自己的感觉无价值,转移人们对他们和他们想要和你谈论的事情的注意力。
Consolation and support are a much better way to relate to them and help them out.
安慰和支持是一种更好的方式与他们联系,帮助他们走出困境。
Number six, "Can you be more practical?"
第六,“你能不能再实际一点?”
An INFJ is not the most practical personality type.
INFJ型的人不是最实用的性格类型。
They have a harder time navigating the physical world around them because they can easily get lost in their own heads.
他们很难驾驭周围的现实世界,因为他们很容易迷失在自己的头脑中。
And INFJ has a very vivid imagination and mentally likes to explore with the different ideas, theories, and visions running through their minds.
INFJ型的人有非常生动的想象力,在精神上喜欢探索他们脑海中涌现的不同的想法、理论和愿景。
Practicality does not come easily to an INFJ, so telling them are asking them to be more practical, will do more harm than good.
对于INFJ型的人来说,实际并不容易,所以告诉他们要他们更实际,弊大于利。
And number seven, "But that's how we've always done things."
第七,“但我们一直都是这样做的。”
INFJs are not blind followers.
INFJ型的人不是盲目的追随者。
They oversee and critique things, regardless of age or custom.
他们会监督和批评事物,不分年龄和习俗。
An INFJ is not willing to compromise their ideas in order to fit in a company, organization, or club.
INFJ型的人不愿意为了适应公司、组织或俱乐部而妥协自己的想法。
INFJs thrive in coming up with new solutions and angles to problems.
INFJ型的人善于想出新的解决方案和角度来解决问题。
So, if the environment is against any proposal of change, the INFJ will become uninspired and seek out another avenue and people that are more willing to accept their flow or change.
因此,如果环境反对任何改变的建议,INFJ型的人会变得缺乏灵感,会去寻找其他愿意接受他们思潮涌动或改变的途径和人们。
Are you and INFJ or do you know someone who is?
你是INFJ型的人还是你认识的人是?
What are your thoughts on these phrases?
你对这些短语有什么看法?
Let us know in the comments below.
请在下面的评论中告诉我们。
Please like and share this video if it helped you and you think it could help someone else too.
请点赞并分享这个视频,如果这个视频对你有帮助,并且你认为它可以帮助其他人。
The studies and references used are listed in the description below.
使用的研究和参考文献列在下面的描述中框中。
Don't forget to hit the subscribe button for more Psych2Go videos, and thanks for watching.
别忘了点击订阅按钮,观看更多 Psych2Go视频,谢谢收看。
We'll see you next time.
我们下次再见。