手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > 英文演讲录 > 正文

赫里尼克·罗斯汉—每个人都可以是超人(下)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

I learned from the characters that I played, whether it's Akbar, or whether it's, I try and look for what I don't have, that that character has.

我从我扮演的角色身上学到了很多,不管是阿克巴还是其他的,我试着去寻找我角色中有而我没有的东西。

And I try and imbibe, and I grow with that.

我试着去吸收,我也随之成长。

With Krrish, I have learned certain values that I think we all can learn from.

从Krrish身上,我学到了一些我认为我们都可以学习的价值观。

Those values I carry with me, all my risks as a symbol as a symbol of Krrish, and that stays with me.

这些价值观我一直铭记于心,所有的风险都是Krrish的象征,我一直铭记于心。

And what is it?

那是什么呢?

When I wear this, when I wear the jacket, I feel like Krrish, I feel unstoppable.

当我穿上这件夹克的时候,我感觉就像是Krrish,我感觉势不可挡。

I feel unbreakable.

我觉得牢不可破。

Why?

为什么

Is it the jacket that makes me feel that?

是这件夹克让我有这种感觉吗?

Is it the band that makes me?

是乐队造就了我吗?

What is it?

那是什么?

It's just a mental decision.

这只是一个心理上的决定。

It's a mental decision, which any of us can take.

这是一个心理上的决定,我们任何人都可以做到。

It takes you three seconds.

你需要三秒钟。

One, two, three, I am a super hero.

一、二、三,我是超级英雄。

Bring it on.

来吧,来吧。

Whenever you are undecided in life, whenever you are confused in life, whenever it's a time to take a hard decision in life, take those three seconds.

当你在生活中犹豫不决的时候,当你在生活中感到困惑的时候,当你在生活中需要做出艰难的决定的时候,抓住这三秒钟。

Say one, two, three.

说一,二,三。

That's it.

就这样。

You decide and then you will ask the right questions and you will get the right answers.

你做出决定,然后你会问正确的问题,你会得到正确的答案。

Anyone can be a superhero, anyone.

任何人都可以成为超级英雄,任何人。

Identify with a symbol in your mind.

在你的脑海中认同这个象征。

That's all you need.

这就是你需要的全部。

I love you all and thank you so much for such a warm welcome.

我爱你们所有人,非常感谢你们对我的热情欢迎。

And I especially want to say to the entire team of dancers, Oh my God.

我特别想对整个舞蹈队说,哦,天哪。

Starting with that little angel, that little angel that came on stage.

从那个小天使开始,从那个出现在舞台上的小天使开始。

I mean, she just kept looking at me.

我是说,她就是一直看着我。

All through the dance, she was just looking at me as if, to say, you see, that's how it's done.

在整个舞蹈过程中,她只是看着我,好像在说,你看,就是这么做的。

And I was like, wow.

我当时就想,哇。

I wish my kids were here to witness that.

我希望我的孩子们能在这里见证这一切。

And to all the other artists who have performed on stage, how wonderful.

所有在舞台上表演的过的艺术家都太棒了。

If I have been a part or I have contributed to inspiring them, I feel really proud today that I can inspire something like this.

如果我曾经是激励他们的一分子,或者我为激励他们做出了贡献,我今天真的为能激励而感到自豪。

So, thank you.

所以,谢谢你。

Thank you for the, all the dancers, all of you.

谢谢你们,所有的舞者,你们所有人。

I love you so much.

我非常爱你。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Everyone, yes I agree, the general consensus seems to be that everyone loves Hrithik Roshan.

我知道,似乎普遍的共识是每个人都喜欢赫里尼克·罗斯汉。

But we should really continue.

我们真的应该继续喜欢下去。

Thank you sir for your words.

谢谢你的演讲。

Also, you have a special wristband which you call the courage band.

另外,你还有一个特殊的腕带,你叫它“勇气带”。

So, could you give us one please?

那么,你能给我们一个吗?

As I said, that if I ever get a chance, whenever I get a chance to be able to inspire someone or to inspire, to contribute to someone, I am always ready.

正如我所说的,一直在准备着有机会能够激励他人,为他人做出贡献。

So, today, I take off my symbol and I contribute it to this school and to all the students.

所以,今天,我摘下我的标志,把它贡献给这所学校和所有的学生。

May this stand as a symbol for you in your lives.

愿这成为你们生命中的象征。

Remember, it is beyond the movie.

记住,这超出了电影的范围。

It is beyond an actor.

这超出了一个演员的能力范围。

It is beyond anything.

这是无与伦比的。

It is a symbol of values.

它是价值的象征。

You look at it and you get power from it.

你看着它,你就会从中获得能量。

Live your life like that.

就像那样生活吧。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
witness ['witnis]

想一想再看

n. 目击者,证人
vt. 目击,见证,出席,

联想记忆
inspiring [in'spaiəriŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人振奋的,激励人的,鼓舞人心的

 
consensus [kən'sensəs]

想一想再看

n. 共识,一致,合意
n. [生理]交感

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
symbol ['simbəl]

想一想再看

n. 符号,标志,象征

联想记忆
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
decision [di'siʒən]

想一想再看

n. 决定,决策

 
contribute [kən'tribju:t]

想一想再看

vt. 捐助,投稿
vi. 投稿,贡献,是原因

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。