手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

害羞的人喜欢你的6种迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。

Do you know someone who's really shy?

你认识很害羞的人吗?

Have you ever wondered if they're interested in you in a romantic way?

你有没有想过他们是否对你感兴趣?

Unlike people who are confident and outspoken, people who are shy often struggle to show that they're attracted to someone.

不像那些自信和直言不讳的人,害羞的人通常很难表现出他们被某人吸引。

They may find it even nerve wracking sometimes to approach the person they like.

他们有时甚至会发现接近自己喜欢的人是件很伤脑筋的事。

This can cause them to send mixed signals that leave you more confused than flattered.

这可能会让他们发出混淆的信号,让你更困惑而不是受宠若惊。

So if you've ever wondered whether that shy person from work or from your friend group is interested in you, here are six signs a shy person likes you.

所以,如果你想知道同事或朋友圈里的那个害羞的人是否对你感兴趣,以下是害羞的人喜欢你的6种迹象。

Number one, they have a hard time keeping eye contact.

第一,他们很难保持眼神交流。

Do they look away every time you try to gaze at their eyes?

每次你试图盯着他们的眼睛时,他们会转移视线吗?

According to Lisa Fritscher, the act of avoiding eye contact can mean that a person is uncomfortable in the situation they're in.

根据莉萨·弗里奇的说法,避免眼神接触的行为可能意味着一个人对他们所处的环境感到不舒服。

Because shy people generally find it hard to be around people they aren't acquainted with or who they highly respect, they may find it difficult to keep eye contact with that person out of nervousness.

因为害羞的人通常很难和他们不熟悉的人或他们非常尊敬的人在一起,他们可能会因为紧张而很难和那个人保持眼神交流。

So if you notice them diverting their eyes away and finding it almost impossible to gaze at you, it might be a giveaway that they're hiding something from you, such as a crush.

所以,如果你注意到他们转移了视线,发现几乎不可能盯着你看,这可能表明他们对你隐瞒了什么,比如对你一见钟情。

Number two, their friends pull you in their conversations.

第二,他们的朋友在谈话中会把你拉进来。

Have you noticed their friends making teasing comments whenever you spend time together?

你有没有注意到,只要你们在一起,他们的朋友就会取笑你们?

Because shy people often don't have the courage to directly approach the one they like, they may try to get their friends to help them out.

因为害羞的人通常没有勇气直接接近他们喜欢的人,他们可能会尝试让他们的朋友帮助他们。

This may mean inviting you to their group hangouts or pulling you into their conversations and asking for your opinion.

这可能意味着邀请你去他们的群聊,或者把你拉进他们的谈话中,并征求你的意见。

If you find yourself in a situation like this, it might just be a sign that they like you but they're too shy to get close to you.

如果你发现自己处于这种情况,这可能只是一个信号,表明他们喜欢你,但他们太害羞了,不敢接近你。

We want to thank Blinkist for sponsoring today's video.

我们要感谢Blinkist赞助今天的视频。

We often get questions about where we get all our ideas from.

我们经常会被问到我们所有的想法都是从哪里来的。

A fair amount of them come from books.

其中相当一部分来自书本。

Sometimes it can be hard to find time to sit down and read, which is why we recommend Blinkist.

有时候很难找到时间坐下来阅读,这就是为什么我们推荐Blinkist。

Blinkist takes key teachings from thousands of nonfiction books and condenses them into small snippets that you can read or listen to.

Blinkist从成千上万的非小说类书籍中获取关键的观点,并将它们浓缩成你可以阅读或收听的小片段。

Our favorite books are "12 Rules for Life" and "The Courage to be Disliked".

我们最喜欢的书是《生活的12条规则》和《不受欢迎的勇气》。

We recommend you check them out.

我们推荐您去看看。

The first 100 people to go to the link will get unlimited access to try out Blinkist for an entire week.

前100个访问链接的人将可以无限制地试用Blinkist一周。

You'll also get 25% off if you want a full membership.

如果你想成为正式会员,你还可以享受七五折优惠。

You can cancel it anytime.

你可以随时取消。

You can access it by clicking the link in the description below.

您可以通过点击下面描述中的链接来访问Blinkist。

Number three, they remember distant and vivid memories.

第三,他们记得遥远而生动的记忆。

Are they the type who likes to bring up old memories and talk about them in great detail?

他们是那种喜欢提起过去的回忆并详细谈论它们的人吗?

Whether it's the names of your old pet, your birthday, or a time shared between you two that seemed insignificant back then.

无论是你旧宠物的名字,你的生日,还是你俩一起度过的一段在当时看来无关紧要的时光。

A shy person who likes you may bring up old memories as a way to comfortably approach you.

一个喜欢你的害羞的人可能会提起过去的回忆,作为一种舒适的接近你的方式。

Retelling old stories like they've happened only yesterday may just be their way of trying to connect and become closer with you.

复述那些昨天才发生的故事可能只是他们试图与你建立联系并变得更亲密的一种方式。

Number four, they agree with you in everything.

第四,他们和你意见一致。

Do they always seem to agree with you and what you have to say?

他们是否总是同意你和你所说的话?

Oftentimes when you have a crush on someone, it's likely you'll find yourself agreeing with everything they say.

当你对一个人有好感时,你很可能会发现自己同意他说的每一件事。

It may be because you want them to like you, or because you genuinely share the same values.

这可能是因为你想让他们喜欢你,或者因为你们真正拥有相同的价值观。

Whatever the case, people who are shy are also likely to do this.

无论如何,害羞的人也会这样做。

However, because they tend to avoid situations that involve confrontation or conflict, they may stay quiet when they disagree with certain things you say.

然而,因为他们倾向于避免涉及对抗或冲突的情况,当他们不同意你说的某些事情时,他们可能会保持沉默。

Number five, they throw secret glances towards you.

第五,他们会对你暗送秋波。

Are they always glancing at you when they think you're not looking, whether it's because they're nervous about what to say or how to behave?

他们是否总是在你没注意的时候瞥你一眼,是否因为他们紧张,不知道该说什么或该如何表现?

People who are shy often have a hard time approaching their crushes.

害羞的人通常很难接近他们的对象。

Because of this, they may end up staying a comfortable distance from you, but steal glances every so often in hopes to get your attention.

正因为如此,他们最终可能会和你保持一段舒适的距离,但会时不时地偷瞄你,希望引起你的注意。

If you notice someone doing this, they might just be trying to muster up the courage to get to know you.

如果你注意到有人这样做,他们可能只是想鼓起勇气来了解你。

And number six, they're clumsy around you and only you.

第六,他们在你身边表现得很笨拙,而且只有你在的时候会这样。

Do they seem to fumble and stutter when you're around?

当你在身边的时候,他们会结结巴巴地说话吗?

Your nerves system, which controls how you move your muscles can sometimes function badly when you're stressed or in shock.

你的神经系统,控制你如何运动你的肌肉,有时会在你有压力或休克时功能失常。

So if you show up unexpectedly to see them, they may feel a sudden surge of anxiety and fumble in their actions.

所以,如果你出人意料地出现在他们面前,他们可能会突然感到一种焦虑和笨拙的行为。

It may be a sign that they like you if you notice them start to bump into people or stumble on the floor the moment you show up.

如果你注意到他们在你出现的那一刻开始撞到别人或在地板上绊倒,这可能是他们喜欢你的信号。

So did you find this video helpful?

你觉得这个视频有用吗?

Did you relate to any of the signs?

你有联想到这些迹象吗?

Let us know in the comments below.

请在下面的评论中告诉我们。

Be sure to like, subscribe and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

一定要点赞、订阅并与那些可能从中受益的人分享本期视频。

And don't forget to hit the notification bell icon to get notified whenever Psych2Go posts a new video.

不要忘记点击通知铃图标,当Psych2Go发布新视频时就会收到通知。

The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.

本视频中使用的参考文献和研究添加在下面的描述中。

Thanks for watching.

谢谢收看。

And we'll see you in the next video.

下个视频再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
unexpectedly ['ʌnik'spektidli]

想一想再看

adv. 未料到地,意外地

 
surge [sə:dʒ]

想一想再看

n. 汹涌,澎湃
v. 汹涌,涌起,暴涨

联想记忆
outspoken [aut'spəukən]

想一想再看

adj. 直言无讳的,坦率的 动词outspeak的过去

 
uncomfortable [ʌn'kʌmftəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不舒服的,不自在的

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
inviting [in'vaitiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 吸引人的,诱人的 动词invite的现在分词

联想记忆
teasing ['ti:ziŋ]

想一想再看

n. 戏弄

 
nervousness

想一想再看

n. 神经过敏;神经质;紧张不安

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。