This is places for Scene A. Scene A.
现在来拍A场景。A场景。
Action!
开机!
Lucy, I'm home.
露西,我到家了。
Why is this coming out now?
为什么现在出来?
Lucille Ball is a threat to the American way of life?
露西尔·鲍尔威胁到了美国人的生活?
Does the FBI have any case against Lucy?
联邦调查局给露西立案吗?
I need you to help me save my marriage.
我需要你帮我挽救我的婚姻。
How many times I gotta explain where I was and where I was not?
我得跟你解释多少次我当时在哪里,当时没在哪里?
You got to explain.
你需要解释。
You being funny right now?
你在开玩笑吗?
I'm Lucille Ball. When I'm being funny, you'll know it.
我是露西尔·鲍尔。我开玩笑的时候,你能感受到。
This is getting out of hand. Madness.
现在已经失控了。太疯狂了。
Have you've been cheating on me?
你是不是出轨了?
The story is made up.
这个故事是编造的。
If they boo me...
如果他们嘘我...
If they boo you, we're done.
如果他们嘘你,我们就完了。
Sorry, I got lost for a second.
抱歉,我刚才走神了。
You're my hero.
你是我的偶像。
I care about what works. I care about what's funny. I care about you.
我关心的是什么有效果。我关心的是什么搞笑。我关心的是你。
Now you're scaring the shit out of me.
现在你吓死我了。
I was just gonna say. Good show. Good show. Good show.
我刚想说。演得好。演得好。演得好。
We've been through worse than this. We have? No.
我们经历过更糟糕的事情。是吗?没有。