Stay with me, Sir. Stay with me. Clear!
坚持住,先生,坚持住。清场!
Where's your mom or dad?
你妈妈或爸爸呢?
I don't know.
我不知道。
I can't leave you here. I'll walk you to the L.
我不能把你留在这里。我陪你走到L吧。
I think this thing is really happening. You can see it out there.
我觉得这事真的发生了。你在外面就能看到。
Hey, could I have your attention, please?
嘿,请大家听一下。
We have shelter, we have food.
我们有庇护所,有食物。
This is the best thing that could've possibly happened.
这是目前为止可能最好的情况了。
We're the traveling symphony. We travel for a reason.
我们是旅行的交响乐。我们旅行是有原因的。
Just try to make the world make sense for a minute.
试着让这个世界变得有意义一点。
No one finds people from before. Jeevan!
没人能找到以前的人。吉文!
Sometimes I think we should be out there looking for them.
有时候我觉得我们应该出去找他们。
We come to you with an invitation. To the museum of civilization!
我们是带着邀请函来找你的。请你去文明博物馆!
Beware the prophet. Beware the children who follow him.
当心先知。当心跟随他的孩子。
What happened to you in the first 100?
前100年你怎么了?
I was lucky. I had a grown-up who cared about me.
我是幸运的。我有一个关心我的成年人。
Welcome to the museum of civilization.
欢迎来到文明博物馆。
Before... it's coming back. I won't let it.
之前...它回来了。我不会让它发生的。
We have to abandon the future! All that matters is the now, and what got us to this point.
我们必须放弃未来!重要的是当下,以及是什么让我们走到这一步的。
And we're in this together. And we're a family now!
我们要团结在一起。我们现在是一家人了!
So... How many people have we seen now? Plow guy, the two bandana meth guys...
所以...我们已经见了多少人了?一个耕地的家伙,两个戴口罩的家伙...
The lady with no eyes.
还有一个无眼女士。
The lady with no eyes.
无眼女士。