手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语演讲 > 英文演讲录 > 正文

塔丝·潘努从程序员到演员(4)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

So, because as you know, my journey was, I wanted to be an MBA post-grad, I'm suddenly 15 movies down in three years.

因为你知道,我的旅程是,我想读MBA研究生,三年就会突然失去15部电影。

So, this was pretty difficult thing for me to digest.

所以,这对我来说是很难接受的事情。

This kind of introspection happened when I got Chashme Baddoor, my first Hindi movie.

这种反省发生在我拍摄第一部印地语电影《恶门》的时候。

And luckily, again, I was just sitting and I got that offer.

幸运的是,我只是坐在那里,就得到了那份工作。

I didn't really go for any auditions.

我并没有真的去参加任何试镜。

Thank god, otherwise, I wouldn't have tried to trust me.

谢天谢地,否则我不会相信我自己。

I'm telling you this one truth that I haven't told media, I have never passed any audition of mine till date.

我告诉你一个我没有告诉媒体的事实,直到今天,我试镜从来没有成功过。

I haven't. I haven't.

我没有。

So, well, I mean good or bad, it has always worked in our favour because the kind of movies that have rejected me, I don't think I want to name them.

所以,不管是好是坏,它总是对我们有利,那些拒绝了我的电影,我就不说它们的名字了。

I don't think you want to see them or you've even seen them.

我觉得你可能不喜欢看,或者你甚至都没看过。

So, let just it be.

所以,顺其自然吧。

So, yeah. So, after three years, I realized it because I did this indie movie and I thought, okay, now the whole country knows me.

三年后,我意识到了这一点,因为我拍了这部印度电影,我想现在整个国家都知道我了。

Now I can't really take a step back.

现在我真的不能退一步了。

It's no more just South.

不再只是南边了。

So, then I sat down and thought, okay, now let me just change the whole strategy.

然后我坐下来想,我需要改变整个策略。

Let me try to plan something.

试着计划一些事情。

So, the planning was just to take it slow, just to do the kind of stuff that I really am enjoying.

所以,我们的计划就是慢慢来,做我真正喜欢做的事情。

A lot of times, you know, people guide you when you don't come from a movie background.

很多时候,当你没有电影背景的时候,人们会“指导”你。

People guide you, oh no, you need to be rolling in the market.

不是指导,你需要在市场上摸爬滚打。

So, you need to keep doing four or five movies at a time.

所以,你需要一次拍四到五部电影。

You need to keep churning out movies where actresses' life span is really less and really short.

你需要继续大量制作,女演员的电影寿命真的很短。

So, you need to keep doing movies continuously.

所以你要一直拍电影。

I mean, all these things I kept on hearing and kept on saying yes to movies, which I should not have.

所有这些事情我一直在听,一直在对电影说“好”,我本不应该这么做的。

And I'm sure all of us do that.

我相信我们所有人都会这么做。

It was, one thing was for sure, I never did it for money because I remember my dad when I was leaving to work in this industry, he told me that never ever think that you need to earn money.

有一件事是肯定的,我从来不是为了钱而去做,因为我记得我父亲在我离开去这个行业工作的时候,他告诉我,永远不要认为你需要挣钱。

That's why you are going for this industry.

这就是你选择这个行业的原因。

Do it till the time you enjoy, then come back.

一直做到你喜欢的时候,然后再回来。

We always have something else ready for you to go ahead with.

我们总是有别的东西等着你去做。

And I'm sure. I mean, even I was confident I could have done anything else.

我相信我可以做其他任何事。

Why here only for earning money?

为什么来这里只是为了挣钱呢?

So yes, I slowed down my pace of doing movies and I selected a few ones.

我放慢了拍电影的速度,我选择了几部。

Things turned out like really good for me because last two years, whichever movie I've done, be it a guest appearance role, started becoming a huge hit in all the three languages.

事实证明,结果真的很好,因为在过去的两年里,无论我拍过哪部电影,无论是客串角色,都开始在这三种语言中大获成功。

So, that I thought now, you know, something that has started really working on in my favour.

我想,有些东西已经开始对我有利了。

Let's just keep it going.

让我们继续做下去吧。

Side by side, since I have lot of time in my hand, let's start up something new, something which is going to be with me beyond this acting career.

肩并肩,既然我手中有很多时间,让我们开始一些新的东西,一些将伴随我在这个表演生涯之外的东西。

So, yes, so as I said, I had some time in between my acting after I slowed down my pace of doing movies, is when I thought I need to come up with something,

所以就像我说的,在我放慢了拍电影的速度之后,在我的表演之间有一段时间,就是当我认为我需要想出一些东西的时候,

which is totally disconnected from my acting career, which I will continue once I'm done with my acting.

这与我的演艺事业毫不相关,一旦我完成了我的演艺事业,我就会继续做下去。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
audition [ɔ:'diʃən]

想一想再看

n. 听,听力,试听

联想记忆
disconnected [,diskə'nektid]

想一想再看

adj. 分离的;无系统的;不连贯的 v. 分离(dis

 
introspection [.intrəu'spekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 内省,反省,自省

联想记忆
strategy ['strætidʒi]

想一想再看

n. 战略,策略

 
span [spæn]

想一想再看

n. 跨度,跨距,间距
vt. 横跨,贯穿,估

 
confident ['kɔnfidənt]

想一想再看

adj. 自信的,有信心的,有把握的
a

联想记忆
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。