You, humanities best weapon.
你,人类最杰出的武器。
Master chief, huh?
士官长,是吧?
The Master Chief was enhanced and trained for one purpose to win this war.
士官长得到强化、不断训练的目的只有一个,那就是赢得这场战争。
He and the other Spartans are our only effective weapons against The Covenant.
他和其他斯巴达战士是我们对抗星盟的唯一有效武器。
He is lethal, upgradeable and most importantly, controllable.
他是致命的、可以升级的,最重要的是,是可控的。
Covenant forces appear to be excavating some kind of object.
星盟的部队似乎在挖掘某种物体。
When I touch the object, I felt something. I felt different.
当我触摸这个物体时,我有不一样的感觉。
What they did to us makes you numb.
他们对我们做的事让你麻木。
You just decided to help me, why would a Spartan do that?
为什么一个斯巴达战士决定要帮我?
What does one do with a superhuman you're not sure you can trust?
对于一个你不确定是否可以信任的超人,你会怎么做?
Hello, Master Chief, I'm Cortana.
你好,士官长,我是科塔娜。
Master Chief recovered something.
士官长发现了一些东西。
Sacred ring, Halo.
神圣的光环。
Humans surrender to The Covenant.
人类向星盟投降。
Cortana, I'm gonna need you now.
科塔娜,我现在需要你。
Find the Halo, win the war.
找到光环,赢得战争。