手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

惊悚犯罪电影《黄金屋》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I forgot how gorgeous this place is.

我都忘了这地方有多漂亮了。
Babe!
宝贝!
This guy breaks into my house.
这家伙闯进了我家。
I need you to sit down on the couch.
你给我坐在沙发上。
Okay, but how about you let go of my wife first.
好吧,那你先放开我妻子吧。
And I've had to hold his hand.
我必须要牵着他的手。
How does this open? Is there a trick to the purse?
这要怎么打开?这个钱包有什么机关吗?
No! There's a clasp. And help him rob us.
没有!有一个扣环。帮他抢劫我们。
I want 150,000 dollars.
我想要15万美元。
You think that's enough?
你觉得这够吗?
Yeah, I think you're probably gonna want more than that.
是啊,我觉得你想要的可能不止这些。
I can get you the money tomorrow.
我明天就能给你钱。
But, why me?
但是为什么是我?
I owe you something, right?
我欠你的,对吧?
You owe a debt to a hell of a lot more people than just me.
你欠的人远不止我一个。

惊悚犯罪电影《黄金屋》预告片

Try being a rich white guy these days. It sucks!

我试着当个有钱的白人。糟透了!
Do you wanna be me? Is that it? You're pathetic.
你想成为我吗?就是这样吗?你真可怜。
I don't think you're going to do anything. Ever.
我觉得你不会做任何事的。永远。
You need to get close to him. I don't. Do whatever it takes. That's it.
你得接近他。我不要。不惜一切代价。就是这样。
Your life is picture-perfect. Picture-perfect?
你的生活是完美的。完美吗?
Nothing feels fair. You have everything and I have nothing!
没有什么公平。你拥有一切,而我一无所有!
You did something that jeopardized me!
你做的事会伤害我的!
Get into that office right now!
马上给我去办公室!
I didn't take anything that wasn't mine!
我没拿不属于我的东西!
You're not a killer.
你不是杀人犯。
What you think you have to do next... please don't cross that line.
你认为你接下来要做的...请不要太越界。
It's gonna be a long night.
这将是一个漫长的夜晚。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
clasp [klɑ:sp]

想一想再看

n. 扣子,钩,紧握
v. 扣紧,紧握,密切合

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。