手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

杨紫琼聊瞬息全宇宙泪崩:这是我期待已久的角色

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Everything Everywhere All At Once.

《瞬息全宇宙》

I always try not to inject me into the character, because I see the character as a real person who needs to have real emotions, a path.

我一直尽量不让自己进入到角色中,因为我把角色看作是一个真实的人,他需要有真正的情感,属于他的一条道路。

What I saw in Evelyn was a very hard-working immigrant, who's trying so hard to be keeping her family together, to be a success in her father's eyes, to prove that she's a good daughter.

我从秀莲身上看到的是,一个非常吃苦耐劳的移民,她极其努力地去维持她的家庭,成为她父亲眼中成功的人,证明她是一个好女儿。

And I see Evelyn in so many people around me.

我在我周围很多人的身上都能看到秀莲的影子。

I felt that need to tell their story, but in a very... not the usual way.

我觉得有必要将他们的故事讲述出来,但要以一种非常……不寻常的方式。

'Cause the Daniels presented it in such a psychedelic, crazy, insane, contemporary way.

因为两位丹尼尔导演用了一种非常迷幻的、狂热的、疯狂的、现代的呈现方式。

Sometimes in science fiction.

有的是科幻电影会用的方式。

That's where you can really go to the stars and across the universes like we have done, and still be credible and believable because this is the universe that we have created.

这样你就可以真的奔向群星和跨越宇宙,就像我们所做的那样,但它仍然是可靠的、可信的,因为这是我们创造出来的宇宙。

I think that was the challenge.

我认为这就是挑战所在。

And it kept me, as the actor, grounded because I felt this character.

这让作为演员的我感到踏实,因为我感受到了这个角色。

And because every day when I go onto the set, I was like, okay, sometimes I have no idea.

因为每天当我到片场的时候,我都会想,行吧就这样吧,有时候我一头雾水。

We are jumping from one universe to the other one.

我们正在从一个宇宙跳到另一个宇宙。

The chaos at that moment of filming is also what the character was going, Evelyn was going through.

拍摄过程中的混乱也是秀莲这个角色所经历的。

Evelyn was confused, was fractured.

秀莲是混乱的、分裂的。

She was trying to come to terms with what was happening with her.

她在试图接受发生在她身上的事情。

It was like taking a look at your own life and going like, "Am I a failure? Am I this? Am I that? Could I have done better?"

这就像是审视你自己的生活,问自己:“我是个失败者吗?我是这个吗?我是那个吗?我能做得更好吗?”

Maybe that is one thing that I do put in, taking from my experiences, because it is very personal.

也许这就是我投入角色中的东西,以我的经历出发,因为它是非常个人的事。

Not every decision that you make is going to be the perfect one.

并不是你所做的每一个决定都是完美的。

And that's when mistakes hopefully makes you wiser, and smarter, and don't do it again.

在这个时候,但愿错误让你变得更聪明,更智慧,不再犯那些错误。

And if you do it again, that means you're really dumb.

如果你重蹈覆辙,那说明你是真的傻。

For me, this whole journey was about Evelyn, the character, who understood she will never give up.

对我来说,这整个旅程都围绕着秀莲这个角色,她明白自己永远不会放弃。

That also reflects on me, as a person, because I refuse to give up.

这也反映了我本人的个性,因为我拒绝放弃。

I think when you give up or give in, you've already lost.

我认为当你放弃或屈服时,你就已经输了。

Whatever it is, it's the character.

无论是什么,这就是这个角色。

And if you find that character and you connect, you're almost living vicariously through that character.

如果你理解了那个角色,并产生了连结,你几乎就是带着这个角色在生活。

That's when you really love what you are watching or feeling.

这个时候,你会真正爱上你正在观看或正在感受的东西。

In Everything Everywhere All At Once, my god.

《瞬息全宇宙》,天呐。

I think it has to start from the moment I got the script.

我觉得得从我拿到剧本的那一刻说起。

Fortunately, I was coming to LA, met with the Daniels.

幸运的是,我当时正要来洛杉矶,遇到了两位丹尼尔导演。

Had to meet with the Daniels.

我必须得当面见见两位导演。

Because I would only take on a project if there is real passion, if when I speak to them, I see the passion in their eyes, I hear it coming from here.

因为我只有在真正有激情的情况下才会接一部戏,当我和他们交谈时,我得从他们的眼睛里看到激情,我得听到来自心底的激情。

Because I'm not gonna go and leave my family and people I love for three, four months at a time on lip service, on doing something that even you don't believe in.

因为我不会离开我的家人和我爱的人,一次三四个月,只能口头上说说话,去做一些连你自己都不相信的事情。

How are you gonna convince me to be part of that?

你要怎么说服我参与其中呢?

So when I met them, I didn't tell them.

当我见到他们的时候,我没有跟他们说过。

Because when I read the script, I thought, this is something... Oh dear.

因为我读到剧本的时候,我想,这正是……哦,天呐。

No, this is something I've been waiting for, for a long time.

这正是我期待已久的东西。

That's going to give me the opportunity to show my fans, my family, my audience, what I'm capable of.

这将让我有机会向我的粉丝、我的家人、我的观众展示我的能力。

To be funny, to be real, to be sad.

演绎搞笑、真实、悲伤。

Finally, somebody understood that I can do all these things.

终于,有人明白,所有这些,我全都能做到。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
capable ['keipəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 有能力的,足以胜任的,有 ... 倾向的

 
script [skript]

想一想再看

n. 手稿,脚本,手迹
vt. 为...

联想记忆
universe ['ju:nivə:s]

想一想再看

n. 宇宙,万物,世界

联想记忆
fiction ['fikʃən]

想一想再看

n. 虚构,杜撰,小说

联想记忆
chaos ['keiɔs]

想一想再看

n. 混乱,无秩序,混沌

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆
credible ['kredəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可信的,可靠的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。