手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧动画电影《坏蛋联盟》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, you, get over here.

嘿,你,过来。
Oh, I know what it is. You're afraid, because I'm the Big Bad Wolf, the villain in every story.
哦,我知道了。你害怕是因为我是大坏狼,所有故事中我都是反派。
And this is the crew: Ms. Tarantula, Mr. Shark, Mr. Piranha, Mr. Snake.
这是我们的全体成员:狼蛛女士,鲨鱼先生,食人鱼先生,蛇先生。
Everyone copy. Copy, copy, copy, copy.
所有人收到请回答。收到,收到,收到,收到。
We're the Bad Guys.
我们就是坏蛋联盟。
It's crime time, baby. Shark. We need a distraction.
现在是犯罪时间,宝贝。鲨鱼,我们需要分散注意力。
Do I get to improvise?
我可以即兴发挥吗?
Fine, please be subtle.
很好,但请委婉一点。
I'm having a baby! Is there a doctor? Or perhaps several security guards that could leave that post and help me?
我要生孩子了!有医生吗?或者几个保安可以离开他们的职位来帮我吗?
We were never given a chance to be anything more than criminals.
我们除了成为罪犯,从来没有机会成为其他样子。
But these are the cards we've been dealt, so we might as well play them.
但这些是我们收到的牌,所以我们不妨玩一下。
Here, let me help you. Are you okay, ma'am?
来,让我帮你。你还好吗,女士?
Thank you, dear. You're such a good boy.
谢谢你,亲爱的。你真是个好孩子。
Wait, wait, what?
等等,什么?
All good, brother?
没事吧,兄弟?
All good. Yeah, yeah.
一切都很好。是啊,是啊。
You ever wonder what it'd be like if the world wasn't scared of us?
你有没有想过,如果这个世界不害怕我们会是什么样子?
Never gonna happen.
那是永远不会发生的。
Guys, we're gonna go good.
伙计们,我们会向善的。

01-bgs-dm-mobile-banner-1080x745-pl-f01-120921-61b8a1a60f17b-1.jpg

Did you get hit on the head?

你是不是被撞到头了?
Well, there goes our street cred.
好吧,这会有辱我们的名声的。
Well, I'm tired of being an outcast. Maybe I don't want to be a...
我厌倦了被排斥。也许我不想做一个...
What? A bad guy?
什么?一个坏蛋吗?
You're going to have to choose between your friends or the good life.
你必须要在你的朋友和美好的生活之间做出选择。
They're the only friends I have ever had.
他们是我为数不多的朋友。
You have a chance to write your own story. What have you got to lose?
这是一个书写你自己故事的机会。你又不会损失什么。
I don't know. My dignity?
我不知道。我的尊严?
Yeah, well, that ship has already sailed.
好吧,你已经错过了机会。
That is an animal testing lab within helpless guinea pigs
那是一个动物测试实验室,里面很多无助的豚鼠。
I'll rescue them.
我要去就他们。
You've never volunteered for anything. Oh.
你从来没有自愿做过任何事。哦。
Come on, Snake. Open up.
快,蛇先生,开门。
Relax. These doors are complicated.
放轻松。这些门很复杂。
Are you kidding me?
你在逗我吗?
We're supposed to save them, not eat them.
我们应该拯救它们,而不是吃掉它们。
Well, I'd say they've gone to a better place.
好吧,我会说他们去了一个更好的地方。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
outcast ['autkæst]

想一想再看

n. 被驱逐的人 adj. 被逐出的,被遗弃的,无家可归

 
subtle ['sʌtl]

想一想再看

adj. 微妙的,敏感的,精细的,狡诈的,不明显的

 
villain ['vilən]

想一想再看

n. 坏人,恶根 n. 罪犯

联想记忆
dignity ['digniti]

想一想再看

n. 尊严,高贵,端庄

联想记忆
crew [kru:]

想一想再看

n. 全体船员,全体乘务员,(一组)工作人员

 
complicated ['kɔmplikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 复杂的,难懂的
动词complica

 
security [si'kju:riti]

想一想再看

n. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券

 
improvise ['imprəvaiz]

想一想再看

v. 即兴创作,即兴表演,临时准备

联想记忆
helpless ['helplis]

想一想再看

adj. 无助的,无依靠的

 
shark [ʃɑ:k]

想一想再看

n. 鲨鱼
n. 贪婪的人,放高利贷的人,老手

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。