OK, The sheep are fine.
羊群都很好。
Let's find out what's really going on on this farm.
让我们来看看这个农场到底发生了什么。
Hihihi. Let's change the color of the sheep.
嗨,嗨,让我们改变下羊的颜色吧。
I knew it. It's Maggie. Look. Abracadabra.
我就知道,是麦琪,看。(咒语)
Oh. She's taking the colors out of the rainbow.
噢!她把彩虹的颜色取出来了。
I have to stop that naughty naughty bird.
我必须阻止那只淘气的小鸟。
Oh Maggie. Oh stop it.
哦,玛吉,快停下。
Look. It's me and I'm red like these sheep and that just crazy.
看,是我,我像这些绵羊一样红,这太疯狂了。
Maggie. I don't want to be red.
麦琪。我不想变成红色。
Sorry. Abracadabra.
抱歉。(咒语)
Maggie. That's not what I mean.
麦琪。我不是那个意思。
Oh oh. I'm purple now.
哦哦。我现在是紫色的。
Maggie. Put all the colors back in the rainbow now.
麦琪,现在把所有的颜色都放回彩虹里。
Okay. Abracadabra.
好吧。(咒语)
Hihi. Hohou. That's better.
嗨嗨,呼呼,好多了。
Look. A colorful rainbow on a sunny day.
阳光明媚的日子里五彩缤纷的彩虹。
Yeah. Oh hey. Let's sing our song one last time.
哦,嘿!让我们最后再唱一次我们的歌。
Are you ready? Here we go.
准备好了吗?我们开始吧。
Mr. Sun sun, hello Mr. Sun. Please shine down on me.
太阳先生,你好,太阳先生。请照耀我。
Mr. Sun sun, hello Mr. Sun. Please shine down on me.
太阳先生,你好,太阳先生。请照耀我。
Hey. Maggie, what a naughty naughty bird.
嘿!麦琪,真是只淘气的小鸟。
See you next time boys and girls. Bye bye.
孩子们,下次再见。拜拜。