They say Hatchet uses the skinning knife to erase the identity of his victims.
他们说哈切特用剥皮刀抹去了受害者的身份。
Abby, you're a hell of an analyst.
艾比,你真是个出色的分析师。
But chasing ghosts, it is not going to change what happened.
但追鬼,可不会改变已经发生的事。
I need to be the one asking the questions.
应该由我来问问题。
Captain asked for 45 minutes alone with the prisoner. My hands are tied.
队长要求和犯人单独相处45分钟。我无能为力。
That is the world's most dangerous man and no one knows more about him than I do.
他是世界上最危险的人,没人比我更了解他。
Are you the operative known as Hatchet?
你就是那个叫哈切特的特工吗?
Something's not right.
情况不对。
We have gunfire in the interrogation room.
我们听到审讯室里有枪声。
All personnel, code red.
所有人员,红色警报。
I need to know everything.
我需要知道一切。
There's no sign of him.
没有他的踪影。
Oh, my God.
我的天啊。
What's going on?
什么情况?
Someone releasing the detainees.
有人释放了被拘留者。
Jesus. I'm locking us down.
上帝。我要把我们锁起来。
Countdown initiated.
倒计时开始。
Countdown to what?
什么倒计时?
If we can't restore comms in the next hour, they send a drone to wipe us out.
如果我们不能在一小时内恢复通讯,他们就派无人机来消灭我们。
He's tying up loose ends.
他在收拾残局。
Are you gonna tell us what really happened?
你要告诉我们到底发生了什么吗?
You really have no idea. Do you?
你真的不知道。是吗?
I'm not gonna hide.
我不会躲的。
It's us or them.
不是我们就是他们。
It was a mistake to assign you to this case, Abby.
让你负责这个案子是个错误,艾比。
I got one rule, stay alive.
我有个原则,那就是活下去。