A year of work for a four-minute flight. Isn't that something?
一整年的工作,就为了这四分钟的飞行。还不是很棒?
Ha! We're all ready if you are, sir.
哈!我们都准备好了,先生。
Well, let's go find out if there's... ah!
好,我们去看看有没有...啊!
We've got a breach in the perimeter!
我们在外围遇到了麻烦!
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Buzz Lightyear mission log.
巴斯光年任务日志。
After a full year of being marooned on this planet, our first test flight is a go.
在这个星球上被困了整整一年之后,我们将要迎来第一次试飞。
Let's get everyone home.
让我们带所有人回家吧。
Good luck, captain. Ah! We're all counting on you!
祝你好运,队长。啊!我们都指望你了!
Roger that.
收到。
Hello, Buzz! I am Sox. Your personal companion robot.
你好,巴斯!我是Sox。你的私人伴侣机器人。
We're being pursued by a... Just a massive robot! Run!
我们在被一个...一个巨大的机器人追!快跑!
That was utterly terrifying, and I regret having joined you. Buzz!
太可怕了,我很后悔加入你。巴斯!
Buzz!
巴斯!
Lightyear!
光年!
I can provide sleep sounds if you like.
如果你愿意,我可以提供睡眠音效。
I have several options. Summer night. Ocean paradise. Whale calls?
我有几个选项。夏天的夜晚。海洋天堂。还是鲸鱼的叫声?
No, no. White noise is fine.
不,不。白噪声就可以。
Very well.
很好。
Good night, Sox.
晚安,Sox。
Good night, Buzz.
晚安,巴斯。