We're going to show you wallflowers, the perks of real flowers.
我们要让你们这些壁花见识真花的优势。
Wayne, you're going the wrong way.
韦恩,你走错路了。
You want to go? 'Cause we can go right now!
你想继续吵?我们可以继续啊!
This message is transmitted at the request of the United States Office of Civil Defense.
这条信息是应美国民防局办公室的请求发送的。
We are under siege by a chemical attack.
我们正被化学攻击包围。
How bad is it?
情况有多糟?
It's... not that bad.
其实...没那么糟糕。
Follow the hero, not the zero. Keep up! Keep up!
跟随英雄,别跟狗熊。跟上!跟上!
We need to find weapons.
我们得找到武器。
If you get us killed, I'm gonna be so pissed.
如果你害死了我们,我会超不爽的
What do you suggest we do?
你建议我们怎么做?
I say we draw them to one side of the building, and then slip through the other.
要我说,我们把他们引到大楼的一边,然后从另一边溜走。
I'm a D&D level 20 RAW wizard. I'd protect us.
我可是《龙与地下城》20级高等法师。我会保护好我们的。
What is it with you shut-ins and your zombie fantasies?
你们这群宅男的活尸幻想是怎么搞的?
We're not in a goddamned comic book. Okay?
我们又不是活在漫画中。好吗?
Whoa! Watch the Dolces.
哇!看Dolces。
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
Of course he's dead, Ryan. He just fell off the frickin' roof!
他当然死了,瑞恩。他从屋顶上摔下来了!
What we need is fire.
我们需要的是火。
Really, dude?
认真吗,老兄?
Is it that bad?
有那么惨吗?
More like badass.
简直是惨到家了。