And now, I will just share some good news, I think.
现在,我想,我可以分享一些好消息。
It's that around 80 countries around the world are working with gender budgeting.
世界上约有80个国家正在做性别相关的预算。
And please, if you have an interest, just see if your own country is one of them.
如果你有兴趣,你可以看看你的国家是否在其中。
But when I say they are working with gender budgeting, that does not mean that their whole budget is gender-responsive.
这些国家有性别相关的预算,但并不意味着他们所有的预算都是考虑了性别因素的。
That would be my dream.
这是我的一个梦想。
But my personal hero is Austria.
我个人很崇拜奥地利。
Why? Because they have gender budgeting entrenched in the constitution.
为什么呢?因为他们的性别预算纳入了宪法。
So that means that in Austria, it cannot happen that you have an investment project that you are doing without considering gender and gender equality.
如果你有一个投资项目,是必须要将性别和性别平等考虑进去。
Canada -- feminist government, gender-balanced cabinet -- and they are doing gender budgeting, but they are taking into account the needs of Indigenous groups of people.
加拿大--有男女平等的政府,有性别平衡的内阁--他们正在做性别预算,而且他们也考虑到了本地土著人的需求。
So this is also something that we want to do and we have to do.
这些是我们想要做,我们要去做的事。
Let me take you to Morocco.
让我带你们来摩洛哥看一看。
Morocco is working with gender budgeting for 20 years.
摩洛哥做性别预算有近20年了。
Indonesia, with the help of the World Bank, has just analyzed their whole budget system to make it more gender-responsive.
印尼,靠着世界银行的资助,分析了他们所有的预算系统让其能够更好的做出社会性别回应。
And I need to take you again to Bosnia, because I did start with that example.
我们再回到波斯尼亚,我们最开始讲的案例。
Balkan countries are doing fantastic work, with the help of UN Women.
巴尔干半岛国家在联合国妇女署的帮助下,做出了出色的工作。
So there is a lot of work happening, and I am now coming to an end, because you might now be wondering, "OK, but what is in it for me?" in a sense.
这里有许多工作正在进行,现在,我要讲的故事已经接近尾声,你可能想知道,“好吧,但,我能从中得到什么好处吗?”从某种意义上来说,
"You are talking about public budgets, but I work in a company or NGO, or I'm self-employed," doesn't matter.
“你说的是公共预算,但是我在公司或者民间组织工作,或者我是自由职业者。”这不重要。
So what is it? Why is it important for us?
所以,是什么?为什么性别平等对我们来说很重要?
Because this is our money.
因为这是我们的钱。
These are our budgets.
这是我们的预算。
We are filling these budgets -- it's not some abstract money out there, so we have the right to demand it to be equitable, to be fair.
我们来填充这些预算--这不是抽象意义的资金。所以,我们有权利要求公平地使用这些钱。
That's one thing. So it is important for countries, it's important for companies.
这是一点。所以,这对国家来说很重要,对公司来说很重要。
Of course, we should ask who is making decisions, whose needs are being satisfied.
当然,我们也应该了解做决策的人选,以及接受资金的人选,
And also, maybe, families.
也许,是家庭。
But who really has the voice, who is making decisions?
但是,谁有话语权,谁又在做决策呢?
It's interesting just to see, and then, to maybe be surprised, that these ministries are not.
我们仅仅是看看都非常有趣,也许,还会感动意外,意外于不是这些政府部门。
So if you are interested, you are literally one click away -- and I'm aware this sounds like a sales pitch, but I am selling you the work of many, many gender-budgeting experts around the world, who have been, for years, working with these concepts.
如果你感兴趣,你就点击一下--我意识到这听起来像销售宣传,但是,我是在向你推销全世界许多性别预算专家的职责,他们已经从事研究这些概念数年了。
So you have such a wealth of material from UN Women, IMF, different scholars, World Bank, Swedish government ... doesn’t matter, I will not go into all the wealth of materials.
所以,你拥有来自联合国妇女署,国际货币基金组织,不同的专家学者,世界银行以及瑞典政府等丰富的资源。不要担心,我不会对赘述所有的资源。
So it's all out there.
不过它们都客观存在。
And if we do that, we will have the budgets that will not only lead to gender equality, which is an amazing objective in itself, but we will have better, more effective, more efficient, more fair budgets.
如果我们这样做,我们将会拥有促进社会平等的预算,这项预算本身也是一个伟大的目标,我们还会有更好,更有影响,更有效率的公正预算。
What's not to like?
还有比这更棒的吗?
So I hope next time we meet, maybe here again, this type of gender-responsive budgeting will be called "budgeting."
所以,我希望我们再见时,也许,还在这里,社会性别预算将叫做“预算”。
Thank you.
谢谢大家!