I'm not sure if I meant to kill him... I'm glad I did.
我不确定我是不是想杀了他...不过我很高兴我杀了他。
We do what we think is right, even if it hurts the one we love.
我们要做我们认为正确的事,即使这会伤害我们所爱的人。
People thought I was nuts. No one believed this could happen. No one ever thinks bad things will happen.
人们认为我疯了。没有人相信会发生这种事。没有人认为坏事会发生。
It's the media. It's hype. The CDC is freaking next door. If anything was really wrong, they'd be all over it.
这就是媒体。这就是炒作。疾病防治中心的人就在隔壁。如果真的出了什么问题,他们肯定会找上门来。
I am studying the Homo Mortis, everything from their behaviors psychology to migration patterns.
我正在研究莫蒂斯人,从他们的行为心理到迁徙模式。
What psychology? They don't do anything other than walk around, trying to kill us. There, study done.
什么心理?他们除了走来走去、想杀了我们,什么都不做。综上,研究完毕。
I'm starting to think if you're going to choose yourself over others, you should make sure that your life is worth saving.
我开始觉得,如果你选择了自己而不是别人,那你应该确保你的生命值得被拯救。
I'm still here kicking, and most everyone else isn't.
我还在这里折腾,而其他人都不在了。
Happy story, Mr. Sunshine. You just hold up with your protein powder?
美满的故事,阳光先生。你就靠蛋白粉撑得住吗?
We're not gonna be friends.
我们做不了朋友的。
I've been hearing whispers.
我听到有人在窃窃私语。
What sort of terrible thing would frighten a little girl so much that she hides from her own mother?
究竟是什么样的可怕的事情,能让一个小女孩害怕到躲着自己的母亲?
We decide who we are! You! You can decide!
我们可以决定自己的命运!你!你可以决定的!