A horrible thing happened to you. I just want you to be able to move on with your life.
我知道有件可怕的事情发生在你身上。我只是希望你能继续你的生活。
Come here.
快过来。
It's coming up on a year. I have something that's planned and I need a partner.
已经过去一整年了。我已经计划好了,我需要一个搭档。
The B67 TV Tower.
目标是B67电视塔。
I haven't climbed since...
自从那件事之后,我就再也没爬过...
Becky, if you don't confront your fears, you are always going to be afraid.
贝琪,如果你不直面你的恐惧,你就会一直害怕下去。
Let's do it. Let's climb your stupid tower!
我们去爬吧。爬上你那座愚蠢的塔!
Hi, guys! Hi!
大家好!嗨!
I was really ripped.
我过去肌肉线条很明显啊。
You're awesome! That is the Becky that we need for this trip.
你现在也很棒!这才是我们这次冒险之旅需要的贝琪。
This is sick.
这也太可怕了。
Damn it! Hunter, what are you getting us into?
该死的!亨特,你让我爬的就是这个?
OK, so just stay behind me.
好了,紧跟我身后。
See? It's easy! You're doing great.
看到了吗?很简单的。你做得很好。
Becky, you gotta come up here. Hey, trust me.
贝琪,你要上到这边来。相信我。
What was that?
什么情况?
Hunter, how do we get down?
亨特,我们要怎么下去?
I don't have a signal.
我没信号了。
Our water is down there in that bag.
我们的水在下面那个书包里。
We have 50 feet of rope. I think I could drop myself lower.
我们有一段50英尺长的绳索。我觉得我可以把自己降得更低一些。
OK, I'm going to jump onto the fabric.
好了,我要跳到那块布料结构上。
Hunter, no! Hunter!
亨特,不要!亨特!
Every hour that passes, the weaker we get.
每过一小时,我们就会变得更虚弱。
If anyone called 9-1-1, they'd be here by now.
如果有人报警,他们现在应该已经到了。