To steal from the Empire, you just walk in like you belong.
要从帝国偷东西,你就要若无其事地混入其中。
They're so proud of themselves. They're so fat and satisfied.
他们非常骄傲。志得意满。
They can't imagine that someone like me would ever get inside their house.
所以他们想象不到,像我这样的人会混进他们的大本营。
Cassian Andor, the Empire is choking us so slowly. We're starting not to notice.
卡西安·安多,帝国正在慢慢地扼杀我们。我们开始不再受关注了。
What I'm asking is this, wouldn't you rather give it all to something real.
我想问的是,你难道不愿意把一切都献给真实的东西吗?
I need all the heroes I can get.
我需要尽可能多的英雄。
For the greater good.
为了更大的利益。
Call it what you will.
随便你怎么叫都行。
Let's call it... war.
那就叫它战争吧。
There's fomenting out there, sir. Pockets of fomenting.
外面正在发酵,长官,零星的煽动。
You're in my net. Are you a fish or are you a thief?
你落在我的网里了。你到底是只鱼,还是个贼?
You're slipping.
你失手了。
I'm not slipping. I've just been hiding for too long.
我没有失手。我只是躲了太久。
As long as everyone thinks I'm an irritation, there's a good chance they'll miss what I'm really doing.
只要所有人都视我为眼中钉,就很可能会忽视我真正的意图。
What are you really doing?
你到底在做什么?
This is what revolution looks like.
这就是革命的样子。
I'm tired of losing.
我厌倦了失败。