We were tricked, breaking into that factory.
我们被骗了,闯入了那家工厂。
You're under arrest.
你们被捕了!
Hey! Chalice is a great friend.
嘿!查利斯是个好朋友。
If she's so great, how come we never heard from her again, hm?
如果她真这么好,为什么我们再也没有她的消息了?
Hey, it's me, Chalice!
嘿,是我,查利斯!
I'm sorry I got you tossed in the hoosegow.
我很抱歉让你们进了拘留所。
So many nights in the slammer.
在监狱里待了那么多晚。
The Crowbar Hotel.
那是带铁窗的酒店。
The Stony Lonesome.
那是孤单的寂寞。
Gee, I had no idea.
天呢,我都不知道。
We can stay here at the boring old cottage or we can go out into the real world and live!
我们可以呆在这无聊的老茅屋里,也可以去外面的现实世界生活!
What do you say? We're in.
你们觉得呢?算我们一个。
Never before have I been subjected to such disrespect by a mortal.
我从未受到过低等人如此的冒犯。
Bring me my finest demons! These are my finest demons?
把我最厉害的恶魔叫过来!这些是我最厉害的恶魔?
Uh, yeah.
额,是的。
Today is your lucky day.
今天是你的幸运日。
'Cause we're gonna have a high seas adventure!
因为我们即将开启一次公海冒险!
We could end up dead.
我们可能会死掉的。
That, my little blue-nosed friend, is why it's called an adventure.
我的蓝鼻子小朋友,这就是它叫冒险的原因啊。
You have taken something of great value to me. So I shall take something of great value to you.
你拿走了对我很有价值的东西。所以我要把对你来说很有价值的东西拿走。
Eh, I ain't too worried about it.
额,我倒是不太担心这个。
I'll never give up on love.
我永远不会放弃真爱。
Your love wants you dead.
可你的真爱想要你死。
Relationships are a series of peaks and valleys.
感情就是会经历一系列的高峰和低谷。