Meet the residents of Element City. Air... usually has their head in the clouds.
来见见元素城的居民吧。气族...通常都是聚聚散散。
Aww, my new jacket!
噢,我的新夹克!
Earth... can be a little seedy.
土族……可能会有点脏。
Nothing weird going on here.
这没什么奇怪的。
Uh, just a little pruning!
只是修剪了一下!
Water... is always getting into something.
水族...总是对事情很好奇。
Oh... Huh... Help!
哦...嗯..救命!
And fire... As ordered! We run a little hot.
还有火族...您定的货!我们性格火爆。
This shop is dream of our family.
这家店是我们全家人的梦想。
Someday it'll all be yours!
总有一天它会是你的!
But we all live by one simple rule.
但我们都遵循一个简单的规律。
Elements cannot mix!
不同元素不相融!
What the... The pipe squished me all out of shape. Dang!
怎么回事...水管把我压得变形了。见鬼!
That's better. Oh.
好多了。哦。
So you've never left Fire Town?
所以你从没离开过烈火镇?
Sorry, buddy. Elements don't mix. Hey!
对不起,朋友。不同元素不相融。嘿!
Plus, my dad would boil you alive.
而且,我爸会把你活活煮熟的。
Why does anyone get to tell you what you can do in your life? Come on!
为什么要别人来告诉你,在你的生活中你能做什么?来吧!
Why do they even have these?
这有什么用呢?
Eh, who knows.
谁知道呢。
Watch this!
看这个!
Whoa!
哇!
Ember, I see a change in you.
小焰,我看到你改变了。
Water guy?
是水族的?
You live here?
你住在这里?
It's my mom's place.
这是我妈妈的家。
We got two kids that are swimming around here somewhere. Marco! Polo!
有两个孩子在附近游泳呢。马可!波罗!
What?
怎么啦?
I've been trying to fill my father's shoes, but I never once asked what I wanted to do.
我一直在努力接替我父亲的位置,但我从来没有问过自己想做什么。
Try this!
试试这个!
Dad, those are too hot.
爸爸,那些太烫了。
I love hot food.
我喜欢吃烫的食物。
You see? He likes it!
看到了吧?他很喜欢!