手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

科幻动画电影《怪物少女妮莫娜》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The queen killer is still out there.

杀害女王的凶手还在逍遥法外。
Everyone is scared.
每个人都很害怕。
He's a murderer! He's a monster.
他是个杀人犯!他是个怪物。
He's perfect.
他很完美。
Hey, boss.
嘿,老板。
Who are you?
你是谁?
The name's Nimona. Your sidekick has arrived.
我叫妮莫娜。也就是你的伙伴。
I don't need a side... Every villain needs a sidekick. I'm not a villain!
我不需要伙伴...每个恶棍都需要一个助手的。我不是恶棍!
The real villain is still out there. And I do need help.
真正的恶棍还逍遥法外。我确实需要帮助。
I'm in. Who do ya wanna kill first? What?
我加入。你想先杀谁?什么?
Look, I can help you, but promise me you won't freak out.
听着,我可以帮你,但答应我你不会被吓到。
Why would I trust you? Promise! I promise! Even when you see the horn? Horn? Promise!
我为什么要相信你?给我保证!我保证!即使你看到了角?角?给我保证!
I promise, promise I will not freak out.
我保证,我保证不会被吓到。
This is the part where you run.
你们应该赶快跑开。
You're a shapeshifter?
你是变形人?
Monster attack. Monster attack.
怪物攻击。怪物攻击。

QQ截图20230717115120.png

You did that on purpose.

你是故意的。
You catch on quick, boss.
你理解得真快,老板。
Oh no. Something, something, something, we win.
哦,不。如此这般,我们就赢了。
If anyone can find them, it's me.
如果有人能找到他们,那就是我了。
Ambrosius really thinks I'm a murderer.
安布罗修斯真的认为我是个杀人犯。
You got betrayed by someone you trusted. Because once everyone sees you as a villain, that's what you are.
你被你信任的人背叛了。因为一旦所有人都把你看成坏人,你就会变成坏人。
Do you think he saw us? Yes.
你觉得他看到我们了吗?是的。
Why are you running around with a monster?
你为什么和一个怪物在一起?
Don't call her that.
别那么叫她。
The world kicks you around sometimes, but together, we can kick it back.
世界有时会把你踢来踢去,但我们一起可以做出反击。
Nimona is smart, kind, and sophisticated.
妮莫娜聪明、善良、成熟。
That guy just peed his armor. He peed his armor!
那家伙刚在他的盔甲里尿了尿。他在他的盔甲里尿了尿!
I like where this is going. Let's break stuff.
我喜欢事情的发展方向。放手干吧。
Promise I am your official sidekick forever and ever. No take-backsies.
我保证永远是你的正式助手。不能反悔耍赖。
Can you just be you?
你能一直是你自己的样子吗?
I don't follow.
恕难从命。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
horn [hɔ:n]

想一想再看

n. 动物角,喇叭,触角,角状物,力量源泉

 
sophisticated [sə'fistikeitid]

想一想再看

adj. 诡辩的,久经世故的,精密的,老练的,尖端的

联想记忆
villain ['vilən]

想一想再看

n. 坏人,恶根 n. 罪犯

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。