What do you wanna watch?
你想看什么?
Can't really do another true crime.
不能再看犯罪实录了。
What about...
这个怎么样...
Oh my God. She even has your hair.
我的天啊。她甚至跟你的头发都一样。
The first question any platform is gonna ask is what's the hook?
任何平台都会问的第一个问题是它的卖点是什么?
The first step is to recognize that you're not in control of this.
第一步是要认识到你无法控制这一切。
Is that Salma Hayek? Bingo.
那是萨尔玛·海耶克吗?答对了。
How's the coffee?
咖啡怎么样?
Dog shit.
狗屎一样。
I didn't say that like that!
我不是那样说的!
This is an adaptation of Joan's life.
这是根据琼的生活改编的。
Can everybody that has Streamberry watch this?
有Streamberry的人都能看到这个吗?
Hey, how are you doing out there? Cool! Fuck!
嘿,你还好吗?太酷了!他妈的!
This guy had been abducting people.
这家伙一直在绑架人。
So that's what your documentary's about?
这就是你的纪录片的内容?
The details are so awful, it is irresistible. I love it!
细节太可怕了,让人无法抗拒。我喜欢!
Two years down on the mission, the man is lost. We both feel that you could use a break.
执行任务两年后,他失踪了。我们都觉得你需要休息一下。
I think I'd like that very much.
我想我会非常喜欢的。
She got kicked off the movie set weeks ago. Nick's offering 30K for the first photo of her.
她几周前就被赶出剧组了。尼克出三万买她的第一张照片。
Half of these assholes would kill themselves if we didn't take their picture.
如果我们不给他们拍照,这些混蛋有一半会自杀的。
Miss Day?
戴小姐?
This way, you skank!
这边走,你这贱货!
If you fancy writing down your number, I won't mind.
如果你想写下你的电话号码,我不介意。
I'm a crazy person.
我是个疯子。
You're not crazy.
你没疯。
I'm a murderer.
我是个杀人犯。
Yeah, but you're not a crazy one.
是啊,但你不是疯子。
It has taken you over. You must be humble in the face of it.
它已经控制了你。你必须谦卑地面对它。
The things they can do!
他们什么都能做的出来!
Have you not seen Joan Is Awful?
你没看过《糟糕的琼》吗?
No, but it's on my list.
没有,但它在我的清单上。