Sometimes I think that night marked me.
有时候我觉得那晚给我造成了永久的伤害。
Everything that came afterwards... couldn't be a coincidence could it?
后来发生的一切...不可能是巧合吧?
On the ground! Get down on the ground!
趴在地上!趴在地上!
Brought in a kid last night. Might be something that interests you.
昨晚带来了一个孩子。可能是你感兴趣的。
Danny, you don't really seem like a dangerous person. Can you tell me how you ended up here?
丹尼,你看起来不像是个危险人物。你能告诉我你是怎么来这里的吗?
Loser.
失败者。
Hey! I'm gonna kick your little wirey ass.
嘿!我要狠狠修理你一顿。
Please no.
不要。
Go!
滚!
Wanna come in clean yourself up? You are safe now.
想进来清洗一下吗?你现在安全了。
It never struck you as strange that this man just showed up to save you?
这个人突然出现来救你,你就不觉得奇怪吗?
Just figured I was lucky.
我只是觉得我很幸运。
Have you ever been lucky?
你曾经幸运过吗?
No.
没有。
There's glass everywhere.
到处都是玻璃。
Signs of a struggle, blood on the floor.
有挣扎的痕迹,地板上有血迹。
What about the girl?
那女孩呢?
No sign of her either. I'm thinking that he offed her.
也没有她的踪迹。我想是他除掉了她。
What did you do?
你做了什么?
This wasn't a random shooting. He's hiding something.
这不是随机枪击。他有所隐瞒。
What happened in that house? Where did they all go?
那房子里发生了什么?他们都去了哪里?
I have these blank spots.
我记忆中有这些空白点。
They're not the only people close to you to disappear, are they?
从你身边消失的不只是他们,对吧?
Do you think these were all victims?
你认为这些人都是受害者吗?
Can you see how all of this can seem like it was you?
你知道这一切看起来都像是你做的吗?
Wait do you think that I'm the one pulling the strings?
等等,你觉得是我在幕后操纵吗?
What if I said I do?
如果我说我就是这么想的呢?
I'm not!
不是我!
Danny I'm trying to help you.
丹尼,我是想帮你。
I didn't shoot anybody.
我没有向任何人开枪。
His best interest is to plead guilty.
他最好认罪。
They're all in this together.
他们都在一起。
If I'm right... Danny may be innocent.
如果我是对的...丹尼可能是无辜的。
What are you not telling me? What are you not telling yourself?
你有什么是瞒着我的?你有什么是瞒着自己的?