America, the land of the free, opportunity, and self-determination.
美国,这是片自由、充满机遇和自决的土地。
But you can't escape your enemies, because I'm back now and I'm wide awake.
但你躲不开你的敌人,因为我现在回来了,我现在绝对清醒。
We're gonna hold the rich and powerful and criminal accountable for their actions no matter the cost.
我们要让有钱有势的人和罪犯为他们的行为负责,不管付出什么代价。
It is my pleasure to announce my run for President of the United States.
我很高兴地宣布我将参加美国总统竞选。
He is dangerous. Consequences if it happens are too great.
他很危险。如果发生什么情况,后果太严重了。
I need you to get a message to Bobby.
我要你带个口信给鲍比。
Nothing puts a smile on my face like Bobby Axelrod making moves I never saw coming.
没有什么比鲍比·阿克塞尔罗德做出我从未预料到的动作更能让我开心的了。
That's the problem with vacations. They always end too soon.
这就是假期的问题所在。总是结束得太快。
One last time before the fall.
在秋天前最后一次。
Everything you do now matters in a way it didn't before. Chuck Rhodes is paying attention.
你现在做的每件事都比以前重要。查克·罗兹已经注意到了。
We're not waiting to pounce. We're gonna tell you what we're gonna do, and then we're gonna do it.
我们不会等着突袭。我们要告诉你我们要做什么,然后主动出击。
I almost had a panic attack.
我差点心脏病发作。
I thought I heard wheezing.
我想我听到了喘息声。
You know how Truman said, "The buck stops here."
你知道的,杜鲁门说过“责任止于此”。
I am the buck.
我就是那个责任。
The gig is to protect you against all threats.
这份工作就是为了保护你不受任何威胁。
Are you prepared for the aftermath?
你准备好应对后果了吗?
You do have your eye on something.
你确实在时刻关注某些事情。
If a fella doesn't have his eye on something, how's he gonna know where he's going?
如果一个人不时刻关注,怎么知道要去哪里呢?
This is it. It's what you've been waiting for.
找打了。这是你一直在等待的。