Hi, Mom.
嗨,妈妈。
Take her away! It's shock-therapy party time.
把她带走!现在是休克治疗派对时间。
Give her the juice.
把果汁给她。
Bean! Are you okay?
豆豆!你还好吗?
No, I'm very irritated!
不好,我很生气!
I just wanna kill my mom and get on with my life. Is that too much to ask?
我只想杀了我妈,继续我的生活。这个要求过分吗?
Let the killing spree begin.
让杀戮狂欢开始吧。
My mother's not just evil. She's a real asswipe.
我的妈妈不只是邪恶。她真是个混蛋。
Hello, schmoes. Your queen is home. We need a Bean to unlock the dark magic. It doesn't say which Bean.
你们好啊,笨蛋们。你们的女王回来了。我们需要一个豆豆来解开黑魔法。但没有说是哪个豆豆。
Only you can unleash the end of the world.
只有你才能开启世界末日。
Oh, no!
哦,不!
Magic makes you crazy.
魔法会让你发疯。
If it falls into the wrong hands, who knows what unspeakable horrors could happen?
如果它落入坏人之手,谁知道会发生什么可怕的事情?
Your powers are strong. But they are unfocused.
你的力量很强大。但没有集中。
Come on, Beanie. Don't miss! You missed.
来吧,豆豆。不要射歪了!你还是射歪了。
Control your emotions, control the magic.
控制你的情绪,控制魔法。
Impressive. You're not the buck-toothed bumpkin we all thought you were.
真是叹为观止。你不再是我们都以为的龅牙乡巴佬了。
Bean, what do you want?
豆豆,你想要什么?
Is this an inappropriate time to say, "I love you"?
现在说“我爱你”是不是不合适?
Aww, so romantic.
哇,太浪漫了。
There will come a time when you must choose who you would live for and for whom you would die.
总有一天,你必须选择为谁而生,为谁而死。
I've been waiting my whole life for this. Now go!
我这辈子都在等这一刻。出发!
The odds are stacked against us.
形势对我们不利。
Too many people are gonna die.
会有太多人丧命的。
See you all in Hell. I'll be the one with the pitchfork, jabbing your bum-bum. Oh.
地狱见。我会是那个拿着干草叉戳你屁股的人。哦。
For Bean!
为了豆豆!
It's time to bring out the big guns.
是时候拿出绝招了。
Let's burn this place down.
我们把这地方烧了吧。
All we need is a plan.
我们只需要一个计划。
We could bust in the front.
我们可以从前面冲进去。
Too risky.
风险太大。
Drop into the roof?
从屋顶降落下去?
Too scary.
太可怕了。
We could go underwater.
我们可以走水下。
All right!
好吧!
Dad, sit down!
爸爸,坐下!
Don't tell me what to do!
别告诉我该怎么做!
Ladies and gentlemen, get ready for Satan!
女士们先生们,准备好迎接撒旦吧!
I'm such a big fan of your work.
我是你作品的超级粉丝。