You are an A-list star now. Focus on the good.
你现在是一线明星了。要聚焦于好的方面。
All this will be worth it once we meet our perfect baby.
等我们有了完美的宝宝,这一切都是值得的。
I want that, too.
我也想要。
That woman, I think she's following me.
那个女人,我觉得她在跟踪我。
You're on a ton of meds, you got a lot on your mind.
你吃了很多药,脑子肯定昏昏沉沉的。
You have a peculiar penchant for turning dreams into nightmares.
你有把美梦变成噩梦的特殊嗜好。
You just rest up, my dear.
你好好休息吧,亲爱的。
Honey! Oh, my God. We did it.
亲爱的!我的天啊。我们做到了。
Can I see the screen?
我能看一下屏幕吗?
One moment.
稍等。
Do you want an Oscar? Do you want it as much as a baby?
你想要奥斯卡奖吗?你像想要孩子一样想要它吗?
Yes.
是的。
I don't understand the urge to create an unnecessary child who feeds on your body
我不明白为什么要生一个不必要的孩子,让他依附于你生存。
Something's happening to me.
有些怪事发生在我身上。
Pain is the touchstone of growth.
痛苦是成长的试金石。
Stop being hysterical.
别再歇斯底里了。
I need you to believe me.
我需要你相信我。
Get away from my baby!
离我的宝宝远一点!