Wow! This is certainly one incredible mammal.
哇!这真的是一种不可思议的哺乳动物。
The black rhino can be found in eastern and southern Africa,
黑犀牛生活在非洲东部和南部,
but there are very few of them left, even though they've been living on Earth for nearly 12 million years.
但它们已经所剩无几了,尽管它们已经在地球上存在了近1200万年。
Hey, I heard that I'm not that old.
嘿,我听说我没那么老。
Oh, shush. Let's talk more quietly. Black rhinos have incredible hearing.
哦,嘘。我们小声点说话吧。黑犀牛有着令人难以置信的听觉。
Oh, I think he heard us.
哦,我想他听到了。
They also have a very keen sense of smell.
它们也有非常敏锐的嗅觉。
Was that you?
刚刚是你吗?
Anyway, let's try not to get them too upset as they have a reputation for being extremely aggressive.
不管怎样,我们尽量不要让他们不爽,因为他们是出了名的极具攻击性。
No, mommy! I am not going to bed!
不,妈妈!我不睡觉!
Female black rhinos like to spend time with their offspring.
雌性黑犀牛喜欢和它们的后代在一起。
When they are born, their calves can weigh up to a hundred pounds.
当幼崽出生时,它们的体重可以达到100磅。
Black rhinos are like the army tanks of the Sub-Sahara, they're fast and will charge at anything they believe is a threat.
黑犀牛就像撒哈拉以南的军用坦克,它们速度很快,会冲向任何它们认为有威胁的东西。
Hey, did you know they'll even charge each other?
嘿,你知道他们甚至会互相攻击吗?
Really? How much does a rhino charge?
真的吗?一头犀牛会要多少钱?
A lot more than you paid for that joke.
比你为这个笑话付出得要多得多。
Black rhino, we love you. What an amazing animal!
黑犀牛,我们爱你。多么神奇的动物啊!