I love Christmas.
超爱圣诞节
I don't love that we're working Christmas Eve.
真不喜欢平安夜还要工作
I'll see you at lunch.
午饭见
Good morning, Keegan. Morning.
早上好 基根 早上好
Good morning, day shift TSOs.
早上好 上白班的TSO们
You've all been chosen to spend your Christmas Eve here with 200,000 impatient travelers.
你们被选中 和20万名急不可耐的游客们共度平安夜
Is this 'cause I'm Muslim? Because I'm Black? Because I'm white?
是因为我是穆斯林吗?就因为我是黑人吗?因为我是白人吗?
Airports turn people into such dickheads.
机场把人们都变成了蠢蛋
Excuse me. This isn't mine.
不好意思 这不是我的
Ethan, today is a day that you're gonna remember for a very long time, but if you handle it right, you're gonna have a chance to forget it.
伊桑 今天会让你终身铭记的 不过如果你应对得当 或许有机会忘掉它
Just relax, okay?
放松 好吧?
An associate of mine is gonna step into your line.
我有位同伴要从你那里过安检
And you are gonna make sure that his bag clears the machine.
你得确保他的行李安全通过
Listen, I work for the Department of Homeland Security.
听着 我在国土安全部工作
That's like the janitor at NASA calling himself an astronaut.
这听起来就像NASA的清洁工自称是宇航员一样
Let's cancel the text, or we execute your girlfriend.
别发短信了 不然我们就杀了你女朋友
Attaboy.
真乖
Passengers bound for Chicago on Northwind Flight 827.
乘坐北风827航班前往芝加哥的乘客
You're a low-level TSO.
你等级很低
You're going nowhere. I'm telling you how this goes.
哪儿都去不了 我来告诉你怎么做
One bag for one life.
一个箱子决定你的一生
Who the hell are you? I'm the guy you listen to.
你到底是谁?我是命令你的人
Ethan, are you listening?
伊桑 你在听吗?
We have a 911 call placed from inside LAX.
我们接到洛杉矶国际机场内部的报警电话
Everybody, back up!
所有人 后退
You killed him.
你杀了他
I gave you some simple rules. You got cute. I'd say you killed him.
我给你的规则很简单 而你却犯傻了 我倒觉得是你杀了他
You, I see, like to improvise.
看来你喜欢临场发挥啊
Sit right back down.
立即坐回去
You leave that post, there's gonna be consequences.
你要敢走的话 后果会很严重
We gotta go.
快走
I don't care what you do to me. Who said anything about you?
我才不管你会对我做什么 谁说是要对你做什么了?
You got ten minutes before everybody in this airport dies.
给你十分钟 不然全机场的人都得完蛋
You think you can take control, huh?
你以为你能控制一切 是吧?
You're pathetic, and you're asleep.
你真是又可悲 又麻木
I guess I woke up.
看来我刚醒