手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情片《毒镇》预告片

编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Come on, everyone! What will you do?

嗨起来 各位!你会做什么?

Is it your first? It's my second.

这是你第一个孩子吗?我这是第二个

It's my first. They say it should be out tomorrow.

我是第一个 他们说明天应该就生了

If it was up to me, this one would be walking out of me right now.

要是我能决定的话 我肚子里这个现在立马就会出来

Didn't drink. Didn't smoke.

没喝酒 没抽烟

Sometimes children are just born different.

有时孩子生下来就是不一样

We will build a town for the people of Corby on the back of a rapid reclamation of the steelworks.

我们将在快速回收钢铁厂的基础上 为科尔比人民建造一个小镇

These are serious breaches.

这些都是严重的违规行为

What's more important, progress or the mess?

进步和混乱哪个更重要?

That is four of us, all with the same thing at the same time.

我们四个人 同时经历了同样的事

We think there's more of us.

我觉得还有更多人跟我们一样

We're here to work out whether our kids were hurt by something they shouldn't have been.

我们来这里是为了弄清楚 我们的孩子是否受到了不应受到的伤害

We will find what's happened here. I promise.

我们会调查发生了什么 我保证

My son has been in pain his entire life, and it wasn't his fault.

我儿子一生都在痛苦之中 这不是他的错

If we prove the toxins from the reclamation got into your system, then you can win the case.

如果我们证明回收中的毒素进入了您的系统 那么您就可以赢得官司

I thought it was something with me.

我以为那是我的问题

That is what mothers do. We blame ourselves.

妈妈就是会这样 我们总责怪自己

You think you're rebuilding this town. You're destroying it.

你以为你在重建这个小镇 你是在毁掉它

This is a battle for the kids, because they don't have a choice.

这场战斗是为了孩子 因为他们别无选择

So we don't have a choice.

所以我们也别无选择

I'm here for them, and the damage my council did them.

我是为了他们来的 以及我的议会对他们造成的损害

Tell them what they did to you.

告诉他们他们对你做了什么

What they did to your kids.

他们对你的孩子做了什么

You tell them the truth.

告诉他们真相

重点单词   查看全部解释    
blame [bleim]

想一想再看

n. 过失,责备
vt. 把 ... 归咎于,

联想记忆
fault [fɔ:lt]

想一想再看

n. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。