I work in a family business for the greatest basketball franchise in the history of the game, the Los Angeles Waves.
我在一个家族企业工作 为篮球史上最伟大的球队洛杉矶波浪队工作
And this is the story of the fucked-up family that runs it.
这是个关于经营它的那个混蛋家族的故事
Isla, I'm making you the President of the Waves.
艾拉 我要让你做波浪队的队长
When I was a little girl, Daddy never believed in me, and I started to doubt myself.
我小时候 我爸从不相信我 于是我开始怀疑自己
I need you to stop. I don't care about any of that shit.
别说了 我不在乎这些烂事
You are President of the Waves! It's shocking!
你是波浪队的队长!太令人震惊了!
On behalf of all women, don't ever make a mistake. Looks bad for all of us.
为了所有女性 千万别犯错误 不然对所有人都不是好事
We're a family, sis. We got your back. No matter what people say.
我们是一家人 姑娘 我们支持你 不管别人怎么说
What do they say?
他们说什么?
You're a nepo baby and don't know what you're doing.
说你是靠裙带关系上位的婴儿 并不知道自己在干什么
But you're old, so it's like you're kind of a nepo crone.
不过你年纪大了 所以你就是个老丑婆
Oh my God!
天哪!
Don't go on Reddit unless you wanna kill yourself.
除非你想自杀 否则不要看Reddit
You're the smartest Gordon I know.
你是我认识的最聪明的戈登
I know that's not a high bar.
我知道这个标准不算很高
Dammit!
可恶!
We're a family brand.
我们是家族品牌
You, Ness, and Sandy don't represent our values.
你、内斯和桑迪并不代表我们的价值观
Yeah. Maybe there's a couple of pictures of my dad with Saddam Hussein, but we are good people.
没错 也许我父亲和萨达姆·侯赛因拍过几张照片 但我们都是好人
Which one of you is the leak?
你俩谁泄的密?
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗?
We suck.
我们烂透了
I want to know what you'll do to stop the sucking.
我想知道你会做什么来让我们别这么烂
The record doesn't show it, but this is a winning roster.
记录没有显示 但这是获胜名单
And I have a team to run, so if you'll excuse me.
我还有团队要管理 所以失陪了
Wait! This is my office. You get out.
等等!这是我的办公室 你走
I shouldn't have this job.
我不该做这份工作
I should be an interior designer like all my shitty friends from high school.
我应该像高中时的烂朋友一样 当一名室内设计师
Just too clean. Smudge them up or something.
太干净了 把它弄脏点吧
Have you seen Coach?
你看到教练了吗?
It's a leap of faith, but a leap of faith you're in control of.
这是一次信念的飞跃 不过也是你所控制的信念的飞跃
You got this.
你可以的
Everyone is horny for everyone they work with, but you don't do anything about it!
同事之间都欲火中烧 而你却袖手旁观!
Tony, you want a new point guard?
托尼 你想要新的控球后卫吗?
You have a deal.
成交
Am I that bitch?
我是那个婊子吗?
You are the biggest bitch.
你是最婊的婊子
We are going to give the rest of the season everything we got and make a deep playoff run.
我们将在本赛季剩下的时间里全力以赴 并在季后赛中取得深入的进展
Oh yeah.
好啊
Respectfully, I seen your titties on the Internet, so I can't really take you serious.
恕我直言 我在网上看到了你的胸部 我没法对你认真
Owners' conference is tomorrow. How are you feeling?
明天召开业主大会 你感觉怎么样?
Might have a Xani on the plane.
飞机上可能有扎尼
It's a 45-minute flight.
飞行时间是45分钟