Three:Where do the company plan to advertise their new product first?
Man:So, how shall we launch our new cosmetic range? Peter suggested a cinema campaign again.
那么,我们如何推出新的化妆品系列呢?彼得建议再举办一次电影宣传活动。
Woman:It worked last time!
上次活动反响不错!
Man:True, but I'm keen to try something different.
这样没错,但我想尝试些不一样的东西。
I know TV commercials are expensive but I'm sure they'd pay for themselves in increased sales.
我知道电视广告很贵,但我相信我们的销售额会增加的。
Woman:Okay, let's do that. We could try some magazine ads later perhaps.
好,就按这样说的做吧,也许以后我们可以尝试一些杂志广告。
Four:Why was the conference cancelled?
四:会议为什么取消?
Woman:So they've cancelled the conference. I suppose it's all part of the cost reduction exercise.
他们取消了会议,我想这是为了削减成本吧。
Man:Actually, I understand it's because very few people can get time off to go to it.
事实上,就我知道的是因为能抽出时间参加的人很少。
Woman:Oh that's a shame. Oh, and I heard that the hotel we normally use is closed. Didn't that affect the decision?
哦,太遗憾了,哦,我听说我们通常住的旅馆关门了,我们的决定会不会受到影响?
Man:Definitely not.
绝对不会。