John? George Lever here. I'm calling from Tokyo.
约翰,在吗?我是乔治·利弗,这里是东京。
We've discussed the technical problem and as a result we've had to change the specifications of one of our machine tool components, so I'm ringing with the details.
我们已经讨论过技术问题,结果是我们不得不改变机床部件的规格,所以我打电话来询问细节。
The reference for the part is XJ nineteen it's on page twenty-eight of the manual.
这部分参考手册28页的XJ19。
Now the length won't change that'll still be eight hundred and five millimetres.
目前长度不变,仍然是850毫米。
But we're reducing the width slightly, from two hundred and six to two hundred and two millimetres.
但是我们稍微减少了下宽度,从206毫米降到202毫米。
And we're changing the combination of materials too, which will affect the weight.
材料的组合也做了改变,选材会直接影响到重量。
So it'll weigh a hundred and fourteen instead of a hundred and ten milligrams. OK?
是一百一十四毫克而不是一百一十毫克,对吗?
This'll all be in my report of course, but I thought I should let you know as soon as possible.
当然,我会在报告中体现出来,但我想我应该尽快让你知道。
We'll set up the line as soon as I get back that's the fourth of May, and we'll aim to start production on the seventh.
5月4日回来我们就开始建立生产线,然后打算7号正式生产。
That'll allow everyone time to get ready for it.
这样每个人都有时间准备。
Will you call back if there are any queries? Ring Ken Inoue, that's I-N-as in night, O-U-E.
如果有任何疑问,请致电Ring Ken Inoue,I-N-O-U-E。
He's the new Design Manager so he makes the decisions this end.
他是新上任的设计部经理,所以这方面由他来决定。
He's on eight-one-double six-three-zero-three.
电话是8166303。
That's till two thirty your time. Thanks. Bye.
你在两点半给他打电话,谢谢,再见。